Katsu

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like coffeeshop katsu?

i like it
92%
i don't like it
8%

Total votes: 254

amsterdammer

Re: Katsu

Post by amsterdammer »

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

amsterdammer wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 05:40 pm Image
:lol: :lol: good old times
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would join in if it was "bring back crystal clear (as we remember it the first few times we had it back in 'naughties)" - which either means much better quality / potency then when we had a few years back, or (as likely) just us being much more lightweights and easier to impress back then... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Katsu dated December 15, 2019. Thanks to Super VM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Katsu/Menus/Katsu.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Cannabusy

Post by Cannabusy »

I dont like some of the sellers... but good stuff and like the oldschool vibe here! Good for a chill & coffee after work 😎
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

Hello everyone, I saw on their instagram that we received manali
kiki1989

Post by kiki1989 »

I really like their Mango Haze. Really sweet flavour and nice high.

My favourite shop tbh. I just love sitting in that window shrine at the back observing and listening to their playlist.

No pressure to buy. A couple of free packs of good roaches. Reasonable prices. Friendly bud tenders. It’s my happy place.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tchukykush92 wrote: Fri 16th Oct 2020 11:54 pm Hello everyone, I saw on their instagram that we received manali
Thanks for the info :mrgreen: they also posted some other good looking hashes in the last days on their IG acc like their "Caramello Kush". Looks like I'll have to visit them again on my next trip :D
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

I think of you marok21 for the manali it looks delicious
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

There new style menu seems a bit easier to navigate... Just a bit :D
kushy

Post by kushy »

I agree, defiantly an improvement!

I noticed 10e for a gram of gorilla glue hash on there and had to go try it.

It came from the fridge, a squashed coin, stuck to the inside of a baggy, difficult to work with, but not for rosin-heads, loving it so far! A nicely different, strong kind of buzz for me.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kushy wrote: Thu 28th Jan 2021 01:20 pm I noticed 10e for a gram of gorilla glue hash on there and had to go try it.

It came from the fridge, a squashed coin, stuck to the inside of a baggy, difficult to work with, but not for rosin-heads, loving it so far! A nicely different, strong kind of buzz for me.
I tried that Gorilla Glue hash, too. They call it "Vette Marok" (10€/g). Like Kushy wrote it´s difficult to work with. Ultra sticky darker type of hash... unfortunately it was stickier than I thought at first glance... I had hashes which looked similar from colour and looked like a squashed coin but it was easy to get it out of the baggy without any remains on the baggy... but this hash was like said before difficult to work with and the fingers get very sticky... It doesn´t smell much at first but when I open the hash with the fingers I saw the brighter inside (which quickly darkens up after a few seconds) and notice a nice hashy smell of it. The hash bubbles strong when touched by the flame and transfers to oil like some concentrates.

Sadly I didn´t get very flavourfull hits when smoked it out of the bong. Well it didn´t tasted bad but it wasn´t a taste sensation to me :lol: Maybe when smoked in the joint or dabbed (if possible) it would taste more intense. The effect is like Kushy wrote pretty strong and a good change when smoked many other stuff before.

Overall for 10€/g a nice hash especially for the effect. Well for my taste it´s still to sticky and I am not sure if it´s kind of rosin mix or maybe there was some oil added but all in all it smelled pretty natural and it´s different to many hashes that are available atm :D
Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 26th Jan 2021 10:39 pm There new style menu seems a bit easier to navigate... Just a bit
Indeed but really just a little bit :lol:
kushy

Post by kushy »

Greetings Marok21, good to see you posting reviews again, always very helpful information, thanks!

Pity you didn't find good flavour with the Vette! I turn all my hash into rosin so I'm not a good judge of flavour I'm afraid.

Rosin pressing does however, give you a good idea of the purity and I've been enjoying a few other bits of Katsu's hash recently.

The Vette yielded 0.50 from a gram and I found it strong to dab and the high a little on the racy side. Unfortunately when I went back today the quantity for 10e has gone down on the menu to 0,9, so I might try other shops for Gorilla Glue hash, like Family First, before I try this one again.

The Kush Marok was a nice mellow stone in comparison and 10e gets you 1.3g which squished in the press into 0.56g, which is pretty good value!

However, the most impressive, yield-wise was the Marok Lemon Haze I picked up today. 10e for 1.2 and it pressed a hearty 0,60g of rosin which is the most I've ever managed from 10 euros of Amsterdam hash I think. A nice classic haze buzz from this one!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Katsu dated June 15, 2022. Thanks to BD.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Katsu/Menus/Katsu.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite