Papillon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Papillon

I like Papillon
100%
I don't like Papillon
No votes

Total votes: 22

blackshore

Papillon

Post by blackshore »

ACD Page: Papillon

Van der Helstplein 8, 1072 PH Amsterdam, De Pijp

Just had a refit - modern feeling, but cosy and not too wine-barish

Been picking up some nice White Widow at 7 Euro a gram

blackshore

Post by blackshore »

Google streetview : http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 51023,,2,5

It's got a really nice green and blue neon sign now.
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

I've been passed on more than a few occasions. Always meant to pop in there but never quite get around to it. I'm always in a rush when I go past :)
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
Twichaldinho

Frontage.

Post by Twichaldinho »

Just posting a picture of what the front of this place looks like now.
I bought the double zero maroc for €9 a gram. Didn't stay, but did however get a good look at the comfy-ass looking seats. A chill looking place for sure.
I'll be back to further check this place out.

Endure
gapie

Post by gapie »

i was there 3 years ago
they had white butterfly 12 euros for 2 grams
and i didn't like that i looks to hydro
mrdcotor

Post by mrdcotor »

I heard they have a really good moroccan but I haven't had the occasion to try
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

WOW!!
I was looking for somewhere with a good stock of Hash (NOT ICEO JUST HASH) and this was the place. Again very busy like most the shops in the area on the day i visited.
Morrocan Cream was excellent much like the hash i used to get when i was a kid. Very tasty cant remember price but around E8 a gram i think.
Nepal cream again excellent and much like the black i used to get when i was a kid. Around E9 i think
Iceolator this again was very nice slightly pressed ICE hash at a bargain E15 a gram.
Never stayed in the shop but the budtender showed me all the hash he had and i made my maximun purchase of 5gs :wink:
8)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^LOL Me again^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got what i wante last trip but forgot to get it, Himalayan Power is awesome and actually had me in a bit of a mess. The bud lady thought it was funny but then she probably just wanted to suck my Dick :shock: :wink: :lol:

Great shop, if you have not been take a trip down. 8)
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

I'll come back when I can be arsed. Here is a taster.

Endure
Iko

Post by Iko »

OMG, do not leave me hanging, what is that ^^^.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Iko wrote:OMG, do not leave me hanging, what is that ^^^.
The Papi- Special hash. €8 a gram, 10% discount on two grams, 15% discount on 4 or more.
Endure
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Great coffeeshop, always friendly staff and the biggest cup of tea i've been served in Amsterdam (yup bigger than sibirie) which is a cherry on my cake, yum. Great to sit on the leather couches, especially in front of the huge open window or out on the terrace, overlooking the lively Van Der Helstplein.

We popped in, I was hoping they'd still have John Sinclair on the menu but unfortunately not, oh well. I went for two grams of Amnesia at €11/g my mate wanted two of NLX at €8.50/g. The tender suggested we combine our order and get 2.5g each so we could get a bigger discount (15%), which was good suggestion so we did. The prices given are for one gram but you get a reduction at two grams and five grams. He also gave me a receipt to avoid confusion while splitting the cost which is a nice souvenir!

Both smokes were very good, tasty and potent. Will be visiting Papillon again. Oh also my mate picked up some soft oily looking pollen (or polm whatever i dunno) which the tender said he'd smoked himself for the last couple of years. He was happy, dont think we smoked it.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Anyone know what time this CS opens, will be arriving on 22nd Nov staying just few minutes walk away from here should be in area by 10am.

Wanting to make this my first shop of the trip
theholyvirgin

Post by theholyvirgin »

It opens at eleven o clock I guess, not quiet sure. My favorite coffeeshop for a while. Four things I like about them
-Good, nicely cured weed and good, soft and clean hash, at a constant quality. Always fairly busy, good job for a shop bit of the common path.
-Fair prices, 10% discount on 2 grams or more, 15% on 5 grammes.
-Extensive menu, 5+ weed, 5+ hash. All worth their money.
-Chill coffeeshop, nice seating area, inside and outside, good service.
Sampled almost their whole menu, it's all good. Never disappointed with a purchases in this place. Coming back for their papi-special hash and butterfly weed. When byuing 5 grammes, its just 6 and 7 euro's a gram, good deal! It's a tourist friendly, local coffeeshop, just ten minutes away from the albert cuyp, Amsterdam coffeeshop as intended for the locals!
pl&h
virgin
UMest

Post by UMest »

my favorite CS on my last trip to dam 1 month ago.

Their papy special was really nice for 8g, than asked the friendly Budtender to suggest me a good indica. He showed me the Santa Maria for 7€/g which was the best Santamaria I had the last 10-15 years.