Papillon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Papillon

I like Papillon
100%
I don't like Papillon
No votes

Total votes: 22

tinky

Post by tinky »

Thanks for replies regarding opening times, Will not be first stop as arrive earlier but will be first shop after have checked into hotel which google maps show as 4min walk away :D

Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Was in Papillon the other day cant even remember what i bought ?! :lol: but super chilled as usual i do remember it being not as extensive menu as the summer no Blue Cheese etc
-
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Long overdue travelogue from 19-24 September to follow but in the meantime, just to say this place is worth a visit.

The Butterfly at 8 Euros was great, a WW cross according to the budtender, very old school taste (WW with a sour edge in a nutshell) but with a more creeping intense stone than plain WW. Also tried the Blue Cheese, one of the best examples I've tried in 'Dam at 10E/g, but not a patch on the (Big Buddha)Cheese at De Graal or Ocean.

As the esteemed Titus Wong has reported before, the interior is more reminiscent of an upmarket bar or club, all dark hardwood floors, glass and minimalism. Pretty cool locals, got mistaken about 3 times for a Dutch guy sitting with a big group of Pijp locals and everyone was ultra friendly, bar the budtender who was a knowledgeable, if miserable kind of guy.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
tinky

Post by tinky »

Papi special hash and the Himyalian Hash bought 3gs+2gs 15% discount so 5grms very nice hash for less than €38 Papi special great taste and strong. Himyalian looks great will decide once postman has been.
carlazi

Post by carlazi »

Its a serious coffeeshop. I love the place due to them taking care of the product, giving you a good price and being friendly. Its not to hard to find though the first tiem i got lost in the streets on the way out :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Himalayan is nice and as usual good service.

Still love the place 8)
Lafe

Re: Papillon

Post by Lafe »

I can recommend this place as well.

I discovered it when my mate had a DJ Cafe open for a short while on Rustenburgerstraat, a block away.

The shop is on a nice little square, with a snack bar and what appears to be an eetcafe/bar. And a clean coffeeshop run by friendly people with some nice gear at good prices, away from Centrum but not too far from Katsu, Media, etc.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

Great shop for hash, got both Papi Special and Gerdera and liked em both.
NicolasL

Post by NicolasL »

This is a great shop for weed too :!:
Colina

Post by Colina »

One of my top three beside GA and Katsu
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
carlazi

Post by carlazi »

Bad news to report from this cs. The menu has been significantly reduced especially in terms of hash. The best hash on the menu is now the papi special at 7.50e and the others were some cheap black and polm. The weed side of things have seen a few reductions in the numbers held though the amnesia, cheese and citral still remain. Definitely a black day for hash buying the dam.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 02:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carlazi

Post by carlazi »

Should have made it clear its a very diferent menu and appears on a lcd tv hung on a wall. It was like a spike through my heart. Along with katsu's big price increases this is not a nice time for the de pijp.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Thats Shite :(
Endure
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

carlazi wrote:Bad news to report from this cs. The menu has been significantly reduced especially in terms of hash. The best hash on the menu is now the papi special at 7.50e and the others were some cheap black and polm. The weed side of things have seen a few reductions in the numbers held though the amnesia, cheese and citral still remain. Definitely a black day for hash buying the dam.
I was in here a few days ago, i think they only display what is in stock on the screen. They had 6/7 wiets and 3 hashes. I got the speical hash for E9.50/g. Lovley stuff, full report to come soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;