Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Bifton

Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Bifton »

ACD Page: Toermalijn

Definately in my top 5 coffeshops so far. Serves some very nice weed and hash and does some of the best AK47 iceolator I have ever had. The shop is clean and the bartenders are friendly and there is a really nice garden out the back with plenty of seating and frogs in the pond.

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

this shop is awesome! we bought some blasting and tasty Blueberry Haze and A5 Haze here, must be of the best stuff I have seen.
they are friendly and clean as the above stated, but its not the biggest ;)
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Awesome, shit I should have put that as one of the poll options. Glad you agree, first went to this shop about three years ago and literally fell in love with it. You are right about the space issue though, definately more of a summer sit in the garden enjoy the weather shop.
xxxcronicxxx

Post by xxxcronicxxx »

Whats the price's like there ?
Cronic Pimp.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

xxxcronicxxx wrote:Whats the price's like there ?
not much of a differece to amsterdam, usual strains will cost around 7-9€, they have a big menu of hazes from 10-12€ and a big hash menu...prices in the Tilburg shops are like in amsterdam.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there some months ago (2 maybe^^)...
had their Space Haze (12€/g), Rif Habibi hash (12€/g), Shezerade (hash 10€/g)) and the ak47 (37€/G or 27€/g^^) ice o lator. All was great quality the space haze smelled a little bit like nycd with something other in it very clear trippy high. The Hash was good but not so fresh... the ak47 ice o lator was an bomb and smelled really nice for an ice hash.

the stuff sold in 12€ packs... it´s a little bit more expansive at toermalijn than the other shops in Tilburg... but very high quality

In the summer it is so nice there... you can smoke outside in the garden...
so in my oppinion it´s one of the best shops in the netherland. Really friendly staff and a great menu!
matn001

Post by matn001 »

verry nice shop friendly staff if you go to tilburg i prefere toermalyntje hehe there boedhe haze end haze a5 was awesome 12 euro the gram but its worth it olso buy some ak 47 if you go there hmmm i love itt
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I found the Homepage of the Toermalijn:

www.toermalijn.com

under info u can see many nice weeds and hashs from them... and on the page are some nice pics of their garden area, too.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was there a few days ago...

and yes quality was great. Tried again their Royal Maroc (12,50€/g) it was really nice... fresh very tasty and with such a nice buzz. Quality was better then the last time I was there.
Then I tried their Pollinator hash (selfmade hash 11€/g I think). Very blonde hash looks unique because it´s made with the pollinator. The taste is so strong and delicous I liked it very much. Never smoked hash made like this before.
At first a wanted to try a different weed then the last time but when I smelled the unbeliveable stinky sativa looking buds I had to try the Space Haze again.
A real Haze very unique smell and taste yammm
At least I looked for some top Ice o Lator and I asked the Dealer Lady for some very sticky and soft Ice hash. She said that the Meltdown Ice (27€/g) is what I´am lookng for and yes it was it super oily sticky stuff top quality (after a few minutes it was like oil in the bag). And the smell and taste was so nice I loved it very much... super strong high/stoned it knocks you out!
The only thing I don´t like their is that you can buy only 5€ and 12,50€ bags...
but ok I think it´s easier for them. After all 8) the Dealer Lady gave me a free joint of any sort of their pre rolled joint menu I wanted. I choose Super Haze no fault 8)
Last edited by Marok21 on Wed 5th May 2010 06:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

blaaa marok, all sounds amazing and great prices too.. i do regret not having ventured outside of the general dam city area. must do it someday
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

hell yea, the Space Haze from here rocks! sooo yummy!
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

gonna hit tilburg up in the new year thanks to ryan air, 22 euro dollars return to eindhoven, couldnt resist!
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

I loved Toermalijn, they have a nice nice menu. I tried the cali orange haze, the diamond haze and the white widow all great tasting and of a high quality. the widow in fact was superb!

they also do toasties, rolls, sandwiches etc so i had a pleasant few hours here much of which i spent chatting to a local who shared my table because its really busy in here with a constant stream of customers.

when i bought two bags together i was asked if i would like a free joint or free papers? which tbh is the most perfect question a person could ask me! :D

Toermalijn is a must visit if in North Brabant. The garden looked great for summer too.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I visited Toermalijn last week. I love this shop, too. Great staff and people in there... every time I was there I had a nice conversation. There was an metal festival in tilburg when I was there... the town was full of metal fans 8) it´s not my music but the people I met in Toermalijn were very friendly.
The weed was great like every time. All bio grown!!! you can smell and taste it... every strain on the menu have a nice smell.
I tried the Super Jack (9,50€/g completly full of crystals and such an nice citrus like smell), Space Haze (12€/g great like every time a real sativa)
In hash: Nepal Special (15€/g was the advice of the dealer super sticky stuff was like oil in the bag. Very clean with an strong head high.),
Royal Habibi (12€/g very nice taste a uplifting one very smooth...),
AK47 Ice (30€/g black oily sticky stuff it knocks u out of your shoes 8) )
All the Ice Hashes on the menu have such an nice taste... so clean they had the best tasting Ice Hashes I ever tried... I think they made it self

They have now a security guy (he stands in front of the shop) who checks the id´s of the customers...
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Have been there last weekend. Their menu has - in my humble opinion - dramatically changed :x . Only 4 indicas and sativas, 4 hashes(one cheap afghan, 3 morrocans)and 3 ice-o-lators.
Sure this is a lot but it can't compete with the choice of back in the days(budtender told me they had a check by the authorities the week before and they found a little bit more than the allowed 500 grams in store. So they reduced the menu now).

Nevertheless a top shop :D