Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 » Tue 6th Aug 2019 10:03 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Sun 4th Aug 2019 05:10 pm
You are becoming a regular in Tilburg Did you catch any of Tilburg fair?
Yeah I like Tilburg pretty much. Well mainly because of their good quality stuff :roll: :lol: ... it´s not so easy to find some decent product from the coffeeshops in south Limburg (those which needs no Wietpas) and Brabant. Well there are a few places that sells good quality like in Eindhoven and of course also other smaller cities but the quality isn´t really constant and sometimes you can be pretty dissapointed :? also the prices for hash are usually much better than for example in Eindhoven or if you go more in the south. The cheapest hash from The Wall Coffeeshop in Eindhoven (which is known for hash) is "Super Pollen (7€/g)" and was for me like a pretty standard hash :? ... in Tilburg you got much better hash for around 5€/g! Furhermore the variety of hashes and also weed is much bigger and more special.

I catched two funfairs randomly when I was there in the past :lol: . It´s pretty big and I heard it´s the biggest funfair in the Benelux area but unfortunately we hadn´t so much time when we was there but it was enough to eat at least some "oliebollen" so damn lekker!! :mrgreen:
Also the last time was funfair when we were there. In the past Toeremalijn was closed sometimes in that period of the year for holidays so we were happy to see that they were still open (but Coffeeshop Africa was closed for holidays instead :? :roll: ).

I also noticed that there is also a big indoor skatepark only 3 minutes away from Toermalijn https://www.ladybirdskatepark.nl/ . Cool place to also just hang around and watch some nice skate moves while high :lol:
RoMoney wrote:
Sun 4th Aug 2019 05:10 pm
I want to return, I still have to try the cannabis milkshake at The Grass Company, so it's not just Toermalijn that I should return for.
Well that sounds indeed interesting 8) I am not the biggest fan of their weed/hash but the coffeeshop itself is pretty nice and I never tried a weed milkshake... so another reason to visit Tilburg again :lol:

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney » Wed 7th Aug 2019 08:37 pm

The fair was funny when I was there, lots of drunk Dutch people in the middle of the day. I have some videos I took of it when I was walking around stoned.
Marok21 wrote:
Tue 6th Aug 2019 10:03 pm
Well that sounds indeed interesting 8) I am not the biggest fan of their weed/hash but the coffeeshop itself is pretty nice and I never tried a weed milkshake... so another reason to visit Tilburg again :lol:
The last time I was there I just got the hash cookies, someone recommended their milkshake to me after I had been and I forgot about it until I saw someone post a pic of one on Instagram a few weeks ago. As I get older and so do my lungs, I like the edibles/drinkables more and more :mrgreen:

LN94

Post by LN94 » Fri 16th Aug 2019 05:16 pm

Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed :cry:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 » Sun 18th Aug 2019 08:58 pm

LN94 wrote:
Fri 16th Aug 2019 05:16 pm
Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed
I only know that they make vacation sometimes... if I remeber right they made it usually around the summertime so maybe they are on holidays atm... I searched a bit on google but couldn´t find any news or vacation dates...

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”