Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

Still wasn´t here till they sell again to tourists... but I heard that they sell two "unpressed hashes" atm (or better 2 weeks ago). Babera Bud (12,50€/g) and OG Kush (12,50€/g)... the OG was very oily but the reviewer prefer the Babera Bud in terms of effect and taste but both were pretty good... well he also had seen better moroccan hashes in the past (he is a mainly hash smoker like me :D )... so not the holy grail or something :D but at least good quality.
The products are sold in glass containers which makes sense because it´s only dust...

He also tried their 19€ moroccan hash and wrote pretty the same like Jesscass wrote... a harder tasty moroccan hash... this type is pretty rare atm but 19€/g holy cow thats a way to much :roll: ... but anyway he liked it.

I still looking forward to visit Toermalijn but I have not really much free time this year lol... maybe next weekend but I also have to work saturday and sunday morning :? but I will try :mrgreen:

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Fantastic little shop, well I say little, but it has a large area out the back. I tried their Nicole, SSH and Tangie Drea (€11-13/g range if I recall correctly). Good quality all round. I scanned the hash menu but don't recall it. Noticed they sold jars of GG4, Wedding Cake and Gelato, all 3.5gs for around €45-€60 and I noticed they even had crumble at €25 for 0.5g. They also had some jar of Cali sillyness for €125 as well.

Lovely layout with an area at the bar, and another seating area behind it in addition to a lovely outdoor area with chairs, flowers etc. They had a verdamper, which looked like it had seen better days, but overall a great place. When you consider many places down south have menus that look like something from the 80s (White Widow, Northern Lights. Generic Hash #1, Generic Hash #2), this place is a refreshing change. They do however strictly enforce the 5g limit so you may need to wait for a staff change to breach it :) They have just removed the wiet pass as a trial so I assume they want to be on their best behaviour. From speaking to them, they are very happy to be receiving non-resident customers again. I was there for a few hours and the staff were all fantastic, really chatty and friendly people and even had a good chat with a local customer too.

Hope to be back someday.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Their Jars seems to be pretty good. My mate had over the last time different Jars from them like Bubba Kush, Rockstar, Purple Kush, Domina Kush and more and nearly all were really nice. Smell and taste is like it should be and very clean. Nearly all burnt with white ash and were very tasty. Also from look very nice crystal covered buds... some look like "Cali Import"...

With 50-60€ for 3,5g it´s not really cheap but cheaper than "Cali Weed" and it is usually better than the 15€+ strains you got in Amsterdam especially in terms of taste!

Only one time he tried their Gorilla Glue which wasn´t real Gorilla Glue more of a haze :? but that was the only time he wasn´t super happy with their products.

By the way their moroccan hash for 6€/g was also pretty good. Pretty fresh and bubbles when touched by the flame.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 7th Dec 2018 12:53 pm Their Jars seems to be pretty good. My mate had over the last time different Jars from them like Bubba Kush, Rockstar, Purple Kush, Domina Kush and more and nearly all were really nice. Smell and taste is like it should be and very clean. Nearly all burnt with white ash and were very tasty. Also from look very nice crystal covered buds... some look like "Cali Import"...

With 50-60€ for 3,5g it´s not really cheap but cheaper than "Cali Weed" and it is usually better than the 15€+ strains you got in Amsterdam especially in terms of taste!

Hmmm 50-60 EUR for an eighth of Cali is definitely non-CS prices, and from a generous plug at that - those are few and far between. Usually non-CS Cali still goes for 70 EUR and up per 1/8th (3.5 g), and north of 120 EUR an 1/8th from a CS. So if it's good local-grown, that's a fair enough (CS) price, I'd be curious to check it out some time for sure.

Edit: I'm a dumdum I misread that as "it's not really (that much) cheaper than Cali-weed" whoops!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 7th Dec 2018 12:53 pm Their Jars seems to be pretty good. My mate had over the last time different Jars from them like Bubba Kush, Rockstar, Purple Kush, Domina Kush and more and nearly all were really nice. Smell and taste is like it should be and very clean. Nearly all burnt with white ash and were very tasty. Also from look very nice crystal covered buds... some look like "Cali Import"...

Only one time he tried their Gorilla Glue which wasn´t real Gorilla Glue more of a haze :? but that was the only time he wasn´t super happy with their products.

By the way their moroccan hash for 6€/g was also pretty good. Pretty fresh and bubbles when touched by the flame.
The Homegrown Cup is on in Eindhoven in a week or two, could be some nice stuff around down in Brabant while that's on! It's one of the guys who works in Toermalijn that is involved in it........@homegrowncup on Instagram.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 7th Dec 2018 02:24 pm Edit: I'm a dumdum I misread that as "it's not really (that much) cheaper than Cali-weed" whoops!
It´s much cheaper compared to many offered "Cali weed" from Coffeeshops... many shops take 30-40€ for 1 gram :shock:

at Toermalijn you pay for the most expensive jars around 17€/g or the cheaper ones for around 14€/g.

Well it´s no "Cali weed" and if you have other sources you get "Cali weed" much cheaper as it is in the coffeeshops for sure but if you looking for better weed than the usual weed from coffeeshops thats an interesting option. Well it´s not really cheap but compared to many tasteless weed from Amsterdam Coffeeshops for 15€+/g I would go for Toermalijn.
RoMoney wrote: Fri 7th Dec 2018 03:58 pm The Homegrown Cup is on in Eindhoven in a week or two, could be some nice stuff around down in Brabant while that's on! It's one of the guys who works in Toermalijn that is involved in it........@homegrowncup on Instagram.
Yep :mrgreen: Toermalijn is one of the few remaining Coffeeshops with a soul :lol: some real cannabis lovers work there :thumbup: ok that changed also a bit because they have so much customers from belgium and so on but they still try to be good :lol:
What a shame that the Cup is only for people who enter something... but on the other hand so it´s getting not too commercial like the High Times Cup and they are really looking for the best products and not the best advertising...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

A mate was there a few days ago and he was looking for some nice OG like kush... Unfortunately they hadn´t any strain in the 50-60€ jars that was like OG or something... well it were good strains like Mendocino Purps, Domina Kush, Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) and others but not was he was looking for.

But luckily they had some cheaper "cali imports" to offer this time. He went for the Kosher Dawg (80€/3,5g)... he is pretty happy with it. I didn´t tried it myself... they had also another "cali weed" for the same price and one for 100€+ for 3,5g :shock:

Furthermore they had some nice Cheese and good Headband on their regular menu...
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

haha it's funny reading this, have been buying those jars for a few months now and had the same negatives thoughts about the gorilla glue being some alright but nothing special haze. other than that, they have had some really nice strains come through in those jars like rollex OG, death bubba where the quality is extremely nice. had the kosher dawg and was very impressed even though its a bit more expensive

only problem for me is the strict policy on 5g limit, quite annoying when traveling to pick up from there.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hitthepanda wrote: Tue 11th Dec 2018 12:37 am only problem for me is the strict policy on 5g limit, quite annoying when traveling to pick up from there.
True so it´s only possible to buy one jar :? or you have to wait until shift changes and try it again :lol: best would be when they could open a second shop... they could take over one of the 2 Grass Company shops (nobody need two of
them :lol: )
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

yeah, actually i came up with a plan that seems to have worked well for me the past few visits. I come in, grab a jar + 1g for 4.5, then I either smoke a J in the courtyard for 30 mins-hr, or walk around and grab a coffee somewhere for the same amount of time. afterwards, I go back to the line and even if I get the same guy who served me before, I just smile and ask for another jar and don't mention anything. as long as you are respectful they seem to be cool with it. however the brunette girl that works there for a while now is not the one to try this with, most of the guys seem to be chill. hope this helps someone and sorry for the rambling :)

today got another kosher dawg jar and just as tasty. these prices are insane but definitely the best weed around :\

I noticed today they are offering some new Ice-o-lator options for 30euro/gram that also come in a jar seemingly from the same company/connection. They had sour diesel // gelato as the 2 options, got 1 of gelato and it is an extremely tasty smoke, and seems quite potent. Their ''toer analytics'' label has it at 55% thc-a, whereas the kosher dawg weed says 15% for roughly the same price/gram. something to think about
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hitthepanda wrote: Wed 12th Dec 2018 03:11 pm yeah, actually i came up with a plan that seems to have worked well for me the past few visits. I come in, grab a jar + 1g for 4.5, then I either smoke a J in the courtyard for 30 mins-hr, or walk around and grab a coffee somewhere for the same amount of time. afterwards, I go back to the line and even if I get the same guy who served me before, I just smile and ask for another jar and don't mention anything. as long as you are respectful they seem to be cool with it. however the brunette girl that works there for a while now is not the one to try this with, most of the guys seem to be chill. hope this helps someone and sorry for the rambling
I think you are not the only one who do it like that :roll: but they really try to sell only 5 gram per person but when it´s crowded it´s not easy for them...
Hitthepanda wrote: Wed 12th Dec 2018 03:11 pm I noticed today they are offering some new Ice-o-lator options for 30euro/gram that also come in a jar seemingly from the same company/connection. They had sour diesel // gelato as the 2 options, got 1 of gelato and it is an extremely tasty smoke, and seems quite potent. Their ''toer analytics'' label has it at 55% thc-a, whereas the kosher dawg weed says 15% for roughly the same price/gram. something to think about

Sounds great :mrgreen: thanks for the update 8) They had some nice ice hashes in the past before the wietpas shit... what do you think of the potency? I didn´t saw any real potent dutch ice hash in the last years (except if you pay 60€+/g :lol: )...
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Kosher dawg is 30 a g????
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

GanjaGod wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 10:41 pm Kosher dawg is 30 a g????
no 80€ for 3,5g so 22,86€ per gram which is still crazy :shock: but they sell it as a Cali import...
Personaly I would never buy weed for that prices but like my mate and many others want to smoke
that Cali stuff (which you don´t know if it´s really from Cali...).

As far as I understand 30€/g is the price for their ice hashes (Gelato and Sour Diesel)...
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Thanks for clearing that up. Damn 22 tho, ill sell it for 18 to anyone in the south😂
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

GanjaGod wrote: Sun 16th Dec 2018 09:43 pm Thanks for clearing that up. Damn 22 tho, ill sell it for 18 to anyone in the south😂
how deep south ? xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke