The Grass Company (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Grass Company

Yes I like the Grass Company
50%
No I don't like the Grass Company
50%

Total votes: 6

Bifton

The Grass Company (Tilburg)

Post by Bifton »

ACD Page: Grass Company

Probably the biggest shop I have visited and probably the biggest in their chain of Coffeeshops. Quality is pretty good here and they serve it up in little plastic boxes instead of baggies. Closest shop to Tilburg station.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

ah the Grass Company I was there one year before... a really big coffeeshop with a nice restaurant feeling. The Weed and Hash was sold in pre weighted boxes... prices are ok 15€/2g Jack Herrer wich was very good grown. We bought Jack Herrer, Zero Zero and Nepal there all had good quality. The Hash was very good tasting... the ice o lator and the crystal hash was sold out. It was only possible to buy a joint of the ice o lator... but the effect of it was not worth the money 6€/1 Joint.

But in the end it was a nice coffeeshop with a good vibe. Quality was not high end but it was good. The only thing i don´t like is the pre Weighted bags... I hate it! becuase I´ve you had 4,6g and want something more it´s not possible... buy per gram is the best.

A good Coffeeshop in Tilburg but Toermalijn and de Muze are my favorite Coffeeshops in Tilburg.
matn001

Post by matn001 »

i went there to once it was great
butt i hate the boxes toermalyn is much better baggies en better quality buy some boedha haze 12 euro gr en some ak 47 8.50 euro gr
Spolodaface

Post by Spolodaface »

whats the food menu like here in terms of quality and price?
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

this place is really big and has full table service. the food menu is extensive. i was there in the evening, they had a snack menu with things like calamari for €6 and a larger dinner menu with prices starting at €7 for burger and chips, I had a really nice tuna steak with vine tomato sauce vegetables and chips for €11. Loads of virgin cocktails (mocktails) too. I thought this place was fantastic for eating and toking and not overly expensive either.

i bought 2.14g of hindu kush for €15 (plus 20c for the plastic box). the kush was not so terrible but not as nice as media's for example. for a day in tilburg i suggest a few hours in Toermalijn, stock up on weed from the extensive menu, maybe have a tasty roll to keep you going and later bring your purchases to the grass company to smoke with your feed. :D
Jasmeena

Post by Jasmeena »

Nice enough shop but all the seeds that I wanted were sold out and I wasn't going to buy just anything.

We purchased weed and went into the smoking area which unfortunately doubles as a restaurant and as soon as we sat down, a waitress came over and asked what we wanted to order. There didn't seem to be an option of not ordering anything. Other diners seemed to be glaring at us for smoking at all...

Nice selection of bongs and smoking kit upstairs..
"Don't step on the grass... smoke it!!"
beejun

Post by beejun »

I live in Belgium now, and go to Tilburg once every two weeks.
I always go there! The toermalijn and the muze got better stuff and a more extensive menu, but this is by far the coolest place I have smoke in.
I love this cofeeshop. I always get the Hindu Kush at 7 eur/gram and the IceOlator at 12.50 eur/gram.
The staff is cool, and the prices are reasonable.
top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

bouncer on door demands passports before entry
Haze : 1.2 grams 15 euros..weak durban poison smell( lemony antiseptic), shitty taste. alright in a bong.. wouldnt get it again. everything comes in a cute case imprinted on one side the grass company logo and cannabis leaf..
Cisco

Re: The Grass Company (Tilburg)

Post by Cisco »

Sitting in Grass Company now just polished of a ham n cheese pitta and Strawb milkshake half way through a Jack Herer spliff

Nice enough place table service for food/drinks no problems from bouncer wasn't asked for ID , I like the novelty boxes :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

-
Boner

Post by Boner »

€0.20 deposit on the boxes I take it?
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Yah there was a guy in front of me exchanging a carrier bag full :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
-
julienB59

Post by julienB59 »

The Grass Company is the worst shop in the world, quality is very bad, prices are very high, and their commercial MATT is someone without any kind of respect, all they want is to stole your money..... so do not lost your time and money in this shitty shop :x
monster420

Post by monster420 »

julienB59 wrote:The Grass Company is the worst shop in the world, quality is very bad, prices are very high, and their commercial MATT is someone without any kind of respect, all they want is to stole your money..... so do not lost your time and money in this shitty shop :x
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

monster420 wrote:
julienB59 wrote:The Grass Company is the worst shop in the world, quality is very bad, prices are very high, and their commercial MATT is someone without any kind of respect, all they want is to stole your money..... so do not lost your time and money in this shitty shop :x
this shop is great !!
i really like it , the hindu kush is awesome
and also there (wietbags)

baddest shop ever is coffeeshop skunk in roermond and sittard !!
:evil:
sometimes the grower sucks dick , sometimes they dont have other stuff for sale , sometimes both.

Every shop has their high n low times ...
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I asked a local in Toermalijn about getting edibles and he sent me here. They do cookies with 0.15g in them for €3, either hash or weed. I got 4 of them. Not bad quality. Really big place, with staff in formal clothes like in Boere, I was wrecked going in there so was quite mission focused and hence didn't scan the menu etc. I posted on Insta and I noticed someone commented that they do great frozen drinks too. At €3 a cookie, it could be worth swinging by if you are in Tilburg.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!