De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

Papi

Re: De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Post by Papi »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:get a hot chocolate and add some hash to it….
or sprinkle pot in yogurt
or either in a milk shake

no smoking and you have total control of the amount you are ingesting

Gotta agree 100% on that. I remember making hash yoghurts when i was younger and our hash supply almost unlimited;D

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
conscioushours

Post by conscioushours »

Papi_3city wrote:

Gotta agree 100% on that. I remember making hash yoghurts when i was younger and our hash supply almost unlimited;D

Whoa, so you mean I could just add them to hot chocolate, yogurt or milk shake and it'd have a similar effect? Never knew that. Gotta admit I don't have much experience on edibles so any tips are welcome haha.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

conscioushours wrote:
Papi_3city wrote:

Whoa, so you mean I could just add them to hot chocolate, yogurt or milk shake and it'd have a similar effect? Never knew that. Gotta admit I don't have much experience on edibles so any tips are welcome haha.
Yup it's the thc and fat combo that works. Ie hot chocolate with whipped cream, yogurt, milk shake -- I have seen someone say putting it on a pizza also works (haven't done that personally)
conscioushours

Post by conscioushours »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:Yup it's the thc and fat combo that works. Ie hot chocolate with whipped cream, yogurt, milk shake -- I have seen someone say putting it on a pizza also works (haven't done that personally)
Wow that's awesome! Gonna try that at some point, well I have almost 7 days to try it out so I will definitely test it haha... thanks!
monster420

Post by monster420 »

?
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Yeah, he made those comments in a PBS show they did comparing US and NL pot selling. It makes sense from a business perspective, just not a human one. It's the same reason why pot isn't being voted to be legalized in California yet, the medical growers/sellers are making too much money and don't want it legalized, that would cut a huge chunk out of their business. As much as I am pro-pot and think it should be legal everywhere, when it comes down to it money talks, and it's just a weird situation where coffeeshop owners like him are making more money now than if it was legalized, so they are standing in the way of progress.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Stopped by this week and grabbed just the Lemon Space Cake. I wouldn't normally comment on a cake, but this was the best one I've ever had in Ams. Really strong, good head high, worth checking out if you're into edibles for sure.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Smokerstoo

Post by Smokerstoo »

So I'm confused. Is this place still open? Was shut when I was I town end of April. Sign saying head to dutch flowers. Which is such a shit coffeeshop great location though.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

It's open but closed until 6pm on school days.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Lemon Haze wrote:Stopped by this week and grabbed just the Lemon Space Cake. I wouldn't normally comment on a cake, but this was the best one I've ever had in Ams. Really strong, good head high, worth checking out if you're into edibles for sure.

How much was it?
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

6e I think, maybe 7e
Papi

Post by Papi »

Cool, I remember them, being at 6,5e/p. Never bothered to try one, gonna do it next time.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Cool, yeah worth trying. 6.50 might be right, I was at a point in the trip where I stopped looking at prices.
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

I've been told the ny diesel from here is good... can anyone tell me if it is??? For years I always went to front page(kadinsky) for it as theirs was lovely all the time.... mmmmmmm that fuelly grapefruit funk! Hmmmm..... anyone got any other recommendations on trying to find a proper good diesel?
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

sourdeez wrote:I've been told the ny diesel from here is good... can anyone tell me if it is??? For years I always went to front page(kadinsky) for it as theirs was lovely all the time.... mmmmmmm that fuelly grapefruit funk! Hmmmm..... anyone got any other recommendations on trying to find a proper good diesel?
Ive been searching for some gd quality ny diesel for years use to get a gd batch at bushdoctor but havent been the same since.
Im gonna b in dam for nye gonna check 420' s out
trips to Amsterdam 19