Club Media

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Club Media

I like Club Media
94%
I don't like Club Media
6%

Total votes: 143

swizzy

Re: Club Media

Post by swizzy »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:Went here list time , saw at the last menu there had some Kosher Kush ...so was rushing . At the place they was no KK but I got this very tasty Casey Jones , very smooth smoke , taste is very good ( sort of similar to Kosher Kush ) and for 11 E /g is a banger ! :D

i havent smoked gd casey jones in like 5 years, so im defo taking the long walk to de pijp for them goodies.

trips to Amsterdam 19
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Dampkring's (Spui) Casey Jones was BANGING when I bought it back in June :)
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Yeah but there is 13 E/g , would rather go for this OG 18 they have right now .
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Sorry buddy og18 is finished!
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

i guess its casey jones for me then :lol: :lol:
trips to Amsterdam 19
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Casey was good few weeks back. Dont really like this batch. Prefer the kandy kush atm for 13eu pgram
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

GanjaGod wrote:Casey was good few weeks back. Dont really like this batch. Prefer the kandy kush atm for 13eu pgram
decently priced for kk

13 e
trips to Amsterdam 19
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

B&f yesterday, don't like the new(?) screen thing the tenders are behind, makes it difficult to get your nose in a box, but I guess with what happened to Roxy down the road it's their call.

Champagne Haze (€12.50/g) - almost a third cheaper than Utopia's. Idk if it is the same, not even sure what "champagne haze" really is but this one seems a big more lemony, a slightly harsher smoke, and the high is a bit less soaring (though that could just be the effect of more days here). I think I prefer Utopia's but so I should at the price difference.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Melana Cream €25/g. Particularly as a mediocre judge of hash I wouldn't normally consider something at this price but Media are usually reasonable so took a shot for something to supercharge the last night as opposed to some isolator. Had to pop it in the fridge to get it off the greaseproof paper and even then it was gooey as anything. Smelt and smoked like the best charas I ever had. Smooth and very strong. I have no idea what someone who knows about hash would think of it and the value proposition, but it was bloody nice as a treat I thought.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Touring around with One High Motherfucker the past few days. Notes:

He picked up "Pink" (pink kush I believe) for 12.50 p.g.; and Kandy Kush for 13 p.g.

I had tried the Pink but this batch was much more boisterous on the bouquet, loud enough, sweet not exactly kushy.

The Kandy was dense and dripped in trichs with a funky fruity cheeseberry sorta vibe on the nose, OHMF loaded her up in the vape and her flavor stretched for dayyyys, very nice stuff. Both are pretty good nuggets, and recommended, may cause me to break my boycott of coffeeshop weed temporarily hehe. Overall the Kandy was the better of the two I'd say as well...
airflow

Post by airflow »

Very nice shop not far away from de graal.

Was here and bought 2 things, champagne haze and pure kush hash, young lady behind the bar was very nice and helpful.

Champagne haze 12,50 pg
Smell: sweet tropical candy citrus haze
Taste: the smell is transfered very good to taste and you get a sweet candy haze taste, very nice
Look: very nice sativa haze buds with lot of trichomes
Buzz: like the name, clear euphoric warm nice high

Weed was very fresh but perfect dried and burned very well so for me its a must buy if you like haze, specially if you buy 5 g and pay 56,25 euro with the 10 % discount on 5 gramdeals.

Pure kush hash 17,50 pg
Smell: spicy, earthy, lilbit of chocolate
Taste: im not sure if they added some oil but we didnt like to smoke it at all cause it was a little bit harsh to smoke...drank it in a cacao which was nice ;)
Look: dark, oily, potent

Instead of the champagne haze i wouldnt buy it again, maybe its dabable and its perfect but for us, specialy in a bong wasnt our thing.

Overall a very nice shop and i would highly recommend it.
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Amnesia super polm was one of my favourite hashes last time and wasn't on the menu the time I visited before. Worked out decently priced buying 5grams (51€) softer and tastier than the amnes hya from Katsu around the corner but in terms of potency I'd say they are on par with each other. Amnes hya wins for value at 10€ for 1.4g but Club Medias won the flavour battle for me.

i had a nice nugget of the champagne haze too. Looked and smelled amazing which transferred well to the taste. Was quite harsh to smoke pure and made me have a canal side coughing fit. Was planning on sitting inside and having a drink with the joint but they had a power cut so I had to skin up a couple on the bud counter, then noticed as we were packing to go home that I had one of their grinders at the bottom of my bag that they had so kindly lent me :lol: Being already mashed from Katsu didn't help with my incompetence to simply borrow smoking paraphernalia from a Coffeeshop, for a task that took no more than 10 minutes. Apologies Club Media, I'll bring you a new one in September when I come back for more hash :)
whisx

Post by whisx »

One of the spaciest coffeeshops I've been to. Cannot but love it what comes to simplistic decor and style. This is about the opposite of a typical, dark reggae club occupied by groups of 18-year olds. Shame that I don't remember what I bought exactly but it was worth it. Strain that ended the day for me. Lady serving us was friendly but I was too tired from walking to engage in conversation. I don't like the glass-window counter. Could understand if it's a safety measure. Shops located on a quiet street but right next to nightlife.
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

Here are the neu menus for CoffeeShop Club Media from just now:

gromit

Post by gromit »

do they kiss you after them rape prices,... :shock: youch!