Club Media

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Club Media

I like Club Media
94%
I don't like Club Media
6%

Total votes: 143

scooberu

Club Media

Post by scooberu »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Media.html

found thus place walking back from the katsu. its literally 2 streets down, They sold the most amazing hindu kush. not the stongest but flavour was nice. the perfect sunday morning spliff. Has anyone else been or is this my secret spot?

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

This is a great shop in an interesting area. It also has few reviews on the main site so please send more.
cheech

Post by cheech »

there was about 20 rude boys standing outside by there mopeds when i went by.....fucked that one off lol
Valo

Post by Valo »

cheech wrote:there was about 20 rude boys standing outside by there mopeds when i went by.....fucked that one off lol
Are you sure they weren't auditioning for the Quadrophenia 2 movie??
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Club Media is a great little shop near the Albert Cuyp Market and is supposedly owned by the son of the guy who owns the Flying Dutchmen Seed Co.. I think I have that straight.

Either way they have a very nice Hindu Kush which is the main reason for me stopping as you can't find it everywhere like the old days. Nice laidback vibe with friendly service the day I was there.

I recommend and like.
upahill_chris

Post by upahill_chris »

More of a local shop it would seem.

Been open for years but it's just a little furter away than most shops.

One of few places that sells decent orgainc buds.

They sell the buds grown from Flying dutchmen seeds, so they are worth a visit to sample different strains.

Possibly the only shop we found in Amsterdam where the buds hadn't looked like they have been put thorough a pollinator ! Most busd in amsterdam seem to have the heads taken of the tricromes on the outer surface of the bud. The buds from Cafe Media aren't as well trimmed but that shows they haven't been messed with as the tricrome heads are visible to a naked eye.

worth a trip to.. near to Katsu which is also woth a visit.
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

As mentioned, the Hindu Kush (3.8g/E23) was nothing short of spectacular. Neither was the shop as a whole. It was very comfortable, but what really got us was:
1. The dealer gave us a free package of rolling papers;
2. He also gave us a free 40-pack of tips for our joints, in a Club Media advertising package which I found quite ingenious and didn't see elsewhere.
3. They had fresh fruit for free on the coffee table, and while we didn't partake, it was just a nice touch.

Would go again in a heartbeat.
robyjosh

Post by robyjosh »

:?

Hi guys.

I was the last time in Amsterdam for the new year eve, and I went to take a look of the media but I ve find close :evil:

But it appeared defenitevely closed.

The first time I was there, 2002, my experience in that CS was very very wonderful, but unfortunately this winter was closed :evil:

Are you sure is it open? I hope..... :lol: :o :roll:
J. :wink:
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

It was remodeled (the front is nothing like the picture on the ACD site anymore), but the shop definitely was open when we were there July 2006.
robyjosh

Post by robyjosh »

courtjester wrote:It was remodeled (the front is nothing like the picture on the ACD site anymore), but the shop definitely was open when we were there July 2006.
:D :D :D

yeahhhhhhhhh

I can' t wait to be there

I have to wait one month and then I will be there for two months :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
peachy

media

Post by peachy »

visited september 2006 this is just round corner from katsu and the dealer is very friendly. always offers free papers tips etc. Because i smoke pipe gave me handful of lighters. had a lovely chat with a gorgeous blonde who was lighting up her spliff while i had my coffee and gazed longingly at her and the menu. Close to albert cuyp market. I was stoned from earlier visit to het ballonnetje and was asking dealer for a trippy smoke as i used to drop acid/lsd every weekend in the 1980s and the day before i had consumed my mushrooms and was still giggly. He thought i was asking for lsd and i was laughing my head off as he told me he only sold soft drugs not hard drugs. anyway sorted out confusion brought some white widow 23 euros for either 3.8g or 4.3g sorry cant remember.
blackshore

Post by blackshore »

Lucky enough to have an apartment 5 doors down from Media - and I have to admit they are rocking it at the moment- tried most of the menu and it's all good currently - would definatly recommend "Hippie" at Euro11.50 for 1.6g
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

blackshore wrote:Lucky enough to have an apartment 5 doors down from Media - and I have to admit they are rocking it at the moment- tried most of the menu and it's all good currently - would definatly recommend "Hippie" at Euro11.50 for 1.6g
that much fur hippie?
once we had it from the Skunk in Roermond I remember it being 10€/1,4gr. and it was a nice smoke as well.

But anyway, I think we will visit this one on our trip!
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

This is a nice shop ...they say they're about a month away from reopening the old site ...hopefully the Daniel Staal location will stay around as well friendly ,NICE sound system ...
jim and sonja

Post by jim and sonja »

We tried media last month but the main shop was closed for refurb so we went to their smaller shop behind, we tried their hippie and what a smoke it was an down in price to 9.50 euro will visit the main shop next time. :D
I smoke, therefore i am