Spirit

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Spirit

I like Spirit
88%
I don't like Spirit
13%

Total votes: 32

Twitch

Spirit

Post by Twitch »

ACD Page: Spirit

Has anyone heard about a CS called Spirit or The Spirit? Have been hearing some good things about it on another site,but don't find much info. here which is unusual. :?

Old School and Proud of It.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Its based in the Jordaan (garden) area of Amsterdam down a street called Westerstraat, I stopped off at a Italian place opposite in Feb but didn't stop as I fancied a beer! (not much use really sorry)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
LeviInAtl

Post by LeviInAtl »

What? no one has been to spirit yet? help us out
What is this made of?? Babies?!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

i personnally like going to the spirit,they have a steller jukebox,well rounded selection of smoke and i recommend the caramella if ya want to get wasted on some good hash...went in november..
rockin into the night
ChefGirl9

Post by ChefGirl9 »

We found Spirit early on in our trip. The coffeeshop isn't the cleanest, it isn't the nicest, but they have some GREAT 5 gram specials. 5 grams of Zero Zero for 20 euro. 5 Grams of Pollen for 25 euro. 5 grams of White Widow for 32 euro. The budtender was nice, and it felt like a locals shop for sure. If you are in the area, I suggest you give Spirit a try. They do open late - 1pm.
Live, love, and smoke lots of dope!
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Can't beat that price for Zero Zero, CG. Not even Trefpunt had it cheaper as it was 5 for 27.50 there.

I'll definitely stop in Spirit next time, thank you, CG.
Boner

Post by Boner »

maddograndie

The Spirit

Post by maddograndie »

BEWARE of The Spirit coffee shop. All sorts of negative people go there.

It is a third cat. underworld spot. If you do insist be certain to lock you bikes to each other's. Their stuff is standard. You can smoke in the non smoking area and this should tell you everything. Use your common sense. Go to "alternative" coffe shops. The stuff might cost you a little more but it is natural and safe. 8)
geoffk

Re: The Spirit

Post by geoffk »

maddograndie wrote:BEWARE of The Spirit coffee shop. All sorts of negative people go there.

It is a third cat. underworld spot. If you do insist be certain to lock you bikes to each other's. Their stuff is standard. You can smoke in the non smoking area and this should tell you everything. Use your common sense. Go to "alternative" coffe shops. The stuff might cost you a little more but it is natural and safe. 8)
Say what? If you're going to make such a claim, please back it up. Personal experience or ?
Clayman

Post by Clayman »

i cant understand whats being said here. Underground coffeeshop?
2 punk rockers in the Big Smokey 4/3-4/9
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Clayman wrote:i cant understand whats being said here. Underground coffeeshop?
I'm with you. This seems like an odd post, especially from a first time poster. I'm quite suspicious, as I've heard this shop ain't too bad, and they have good prices on hash.
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

Yeah, the post is odd, & they do have a very cool painted sign.

I am leaving for A-dam in 19 hours :P and commit to doing a review of this shop by end of day April 2.

Maybe someone will beat me to it, but it sounds like a small way to give back to the boards....
mark the martian

Post by mark the martian »

Review?
USbongLord

Re: The Spirit

Post by USbongLord »

maddograndie wrote:BEWARE of The Spirit coffee shop. All sorts of negative people go there.

heheheheh....1 post?....go over there and have a cookie....
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

place rocks,great classic jukebox,great weed,hash,games.....good ol one post had an agenda...ive been there at least twice for years and nevr had a prob...locals are there but whats that tell ya..its good...dont be afraid of the clientel....they are harmless..let em stare..let em talk...things ya do in a coffeeshop....they are probably talkin bout my rockstar hair anyways...lol :wink: .....in conclusion go.....youll never succeed in life worring and being scared of people and places...
rockin into the night