Heaven 69 (Maastricht)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Heaven 69?

I like Heaven 69
92%
I don't like Heaven 69
8%

Total votes: 13

martin green

heaven 69

Post by martin green »

my friend lives in Maastricht, and he told me that they have some nice Silver Bubble there at the moment!!!!!!

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

nice to hear... never tried this strain before. Saw it on the Grey Area menu one time. Heaven 69 had sometimes a special on the menu the last time I was there it was the Buddha Cheese. Silver Bubble sounds fruity 8) I check it out next time when I´am in town.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

no Silver Bubble was on the menu :( but Lemon Haze (15€ for 1.2g)...
I liked it... good cured and grown... not too dry... I love weed with that lemon taste 8)
Chrisuperfly

Post by Chrisuperfly »

Probably my favorite coffeeshop in Maastricht. Great atmosphere and their patio area is awesome, especially in summer. Milkshake with a smoke is the perfect way to relax after a long day.
RvanSteensel

Re: Heaven 69 (Maastricht)

Post by RvanSteensel »

man i miss this place
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:man i miss this place
is it closed? :?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Marok21 wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:man i miss this place
is it closed? :?
Hopefully not! Used to be a personal favorite for hanging out as well(I also miss Cool Running very much, Marok21 :wink: . Pretty unique ! Never scored there often but I liked the atmosphere. While we're on it Slow Motion was a shithole but will always have a soft spot in my heart, too :D )
kushadelic420

Post by kushadelic420 »

Got some very nice sweet haze there 4 years ago :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

you cant sit outside anymore
so why bother going now lol
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:you cant sit outside anymore
so why bother going now lol
sad really sad :( liked that upstairs area so much in the summer
Jesscass wrote:(I also miss Cool Running very much, Marok21 :wink: . Pretty unique ! Never scored there often but I liked the atmosphere)
yeah nice memories :D like u said pretty unique. Super friendly staff... I smoked a lot of joints with them in the basement and it was the only place that gave me sometimes weed for free as a gift :mrgreen: there are not many places like that anymore :(
Jesscass wrote:While we're on it Slow Motion was a shithole but will always have a soft spot in my heart, too :D )
Slow Motion had sometimes some "good" hash but like you said it was a shithole. One time they don´t let me in the shop because the "bouncer" thought I had bought something from a drugrunner :lol:. There was a drugrunner on the street near the shop and maybe it looked like he talked to me but he talked to some frensh or belgium guys in a car :lol:
The bouncer (I saw him a lot of times and can say he is a real asshole and dumb^^) was really rude and insults me :twisted: I told him what happend but he only insults me more...
after a second I just began to laugh about that shit and he was really angry about that...
that was maybe the worst situation I ever had at a coffeeshop :? :lol:

Kosbor and Easy Going were some good shops, too but when the Wietpas was introduced everything changed... now it seems like Coffeeshop Missouri (formerly De Smurf^^) is the best shop by far as RvanSteensel reported... anyway hopefully the wietpas will die and Maastricht will be open to all :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Ive never had trouble at slowmotion
they used to give fat sacks of that jackwhite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:Ive never had trouble at slowmotion
they used to give fat sacks of that jackwhite
they also had some nice "jack haze" for 8,50€/g in the past (years before). Sometimes it had really good quality especially for the price... but the quality also changed a lot and it was not every time the same strain... better name would be "random weed" :D
But that was not the only place in the south wich named their weed like they want :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Marok21 wrote: The bouncer (I saw him a lot of times and can say he is a real asshole and dumb^^)

+permanently stoned(in my experience those type of stoners tend to be moody black/white persons)if it's that skinny, tall and unshaved guy I know who you could mean but never had any issues with him (If memory serves me right they started with bouncers at every coffeeshop in Maastricht in 2006.). Cracking story by the way :lol: especially your laughing was the best thing you could have done at that point and it really pisses people off :mrgreen: !
On the other hand I can imagine that guy had to deal with lots of disrespectful french, belgian and german people! Classic misunderstanding :lol: ! I often went before midday and it was mostly calm then.

Missouri: Yeah, I'm aware of that thread and wanted to comment since ages. As you know it's the same owner as the dreadful Mississippi(is this hooker still in business now no foeigner is allowed to buy there :lol: ?)so it's hard to believe they sell quality gear. Times they are changing :lol: (Smurf before was an uninteresting local's place )!