Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

tastywaves

Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

Post by tastywaves »

I can't afford to get away longer than a week for a much needed medicating my head vacation and i only go to A'Dam when i have at least 10 days. Which of these much easier and cheaper places do you think i can get my head back on straight for a week. Oh FYI i'm planning a trip next year for a 14 day A'Dam trip and long been due. I'm thinking negril if its Jamaica. How about some imput bros.

Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
Uncle Ron

Re: Jamaica or LA (USA)? That is the question.

Post by Uncle Ron »

Get out of town for a while, go to Jamaica mon... 8)
Food for thought...
... if you do chose Jamaica, do you know someone in country?
... if not, do you know someone who knows someone in country?
Could make it easier to have a solid connect before venturing into paradise.
Either way, enjoy your holiday...
Happy trails...
burn001down

Post by burn001down »

If you've never been, i'd suggest Jamaica. Had no problem scoring in Negril, or any other part of the country for that matter.

Next time i'd like to see more of the interior of the island.

Got to have Kaya now.....
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

If you can't score multiple times as soon as you land in Jamaica, you are not in Jamaica.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Unless you know someone in Cali who has a card or a hook-up, I'd say Jamaica, 100%.

You could end up in Cali not getting any smoke, or paying expensive Cali prices...While in Jamaica you'll have to say "no thanks, mon" every day, many times, because you've already bought too much!

Don't forget to haggle, the bag they try to sell you for $50 may look nice, but you could have had it for half that, or less.

Just like in the coffeeshops, look at it before you pay. If you don't like it, don't buy it... they may have better stuff and they're holding out on you...

I'll be in Jamaica in about two weeks, can't wait!

By the way, did you know shrooms are perfectly legal in Jamaica? If you go to Negril, be sure to check out Tedds Shroom Boom shack...
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
2rollingstoned

Post by 2rollingstoned »

Went to Negril, Jamaica in March. Awesome, beautiful place and the delicious skunky smoke will keep you nice and toasted the entire vacay :) Enjoy
None but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Just get your ass in Negril Whit or whit not hotel < be cheaper if you get hotel once there ;) these package deal r a rip off youll be charge 100+ a day and if you wait till you get there most will rent you a Hut room for 1/2 that price ;)

You donr need good connection B4 getting there..once at the hotel just ask ppl who work at hotel to find ya some GOOD herbs and dont be shy to tell the Guy to want the GOOD stuff or you not going to TAKE it...If he says something like Bumbaclut...just reply ill give my money to some one else ;) and trust me you be getting the Good stuf ;) good ppl to ask are the pool ppl and other staff they mine tell ya to go see someone in town or around...Dont be shy to tell the Rasta if want better herbs if the looks smell aint making you happy ;)
Arsonist

Post by Arsonist »

tastywaves wrote:How about some imput bros
Come on over, I got you covered.
flexativity

Post by flexativity »

TwoCanucks wrote:If you can't score multiple times as soon as you land in Jamaica, you are not in Jamaica.
+1
Now, I don't do drugs, just weed
myoung321

Post by myoung321 »

Who wants the stress of L.A., when you can relax on the island mon?
Michael - My Photography site - http://www.myoungimages.com/Vacation
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Back from 10 days in Negril, and as I and others have said, there is smoke everywhere. I had so much the last day that I smoked the largest joint of my life in an attempt to finish it off. I wish I had a picture, it was comically large.

That said, not all of it is good. The driver who picked us up at the airport scored for us from a rastafarian and that was some nice smoke, green and tasty, some kind of sativa and it was great to smoke and then have a couple beers on the beach. I bought a few times on the beach from different guys to see what they had, and just about all the smoke I bought on the beach was mediocre. I think part of that had to do with the fact that we were there during the offseason. We walked down the road to get some food (not the beach) and while talking to some guys about renting bikes I smelled some really skunky stuff, and the dude with the joint had the reddest eyes I've ever seen. We didn't rent bikes, but I bought a huge stalk covered with bud off this guy (was more than a half ounce) for $3000 Jamaican (about $35) and it was some of the best outdoor I've ever had...Started off as a soaring high, but especially if I smoked a lot I got the heavy, red eyes.

I also found some friendly dudes with a beach bar/jerk drum where we stopped for lobster and drinks and got to talking with the owners... he was smoking a spliff the whole time, and I enjoyed smoking a bowl throughout dinner ...They offered me some chocolate space cake, and I told them it doesn't work on me (I've had in Amsterdam and they had no effect, made my own and while they knock others out I feel nothing) but I'd be back in the morning to try... I ate a slice the next morning on an empty stomach with a cup of coffee and was pleasantly dazed all day, was too lazy to go on a pre-planned bar crawl...I didn't smoke anything all day, at least 6 or 7 hours, and I usually smoke non-stop when in Jamaica...I went back for the recipe and she wouldn't share. I look forward to eating another slice (maybe two!) but not on a day when I have something planned!

I didn't get a chance to try the shroom tea (wife wasn't into it and wasn't into the idea of babysitting me during a drug trip she didn't understand), but was offered shrooms a few times on the beach. I think if I was going to do them, I'd stick with a well-known place like Tedds and have tea or a milkshake and not buy them on the beach. Hoping to go back with friends in the future so my wife has someone to hang with and I have someone to do shrooms with then hang out at whoopies hammock park on the cliffs.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Colino

Post by Colino »

ZBeebs wrote:Back from 10 days in Negril, and as I and others have said, there is smoke everywhere. I had so much the last day that I smoked the largest joint of my life in an attempt to finish it off. I wish I had a picture, it was comically large.

That said, not all of it is good. The driver who picked us up at the airport scored for us from a rastafarian and that was some nice smoke, green and tasty, some kind of sativa and it was great to smoke and then have a couple beers on the beach. I bought a few times on the beach from different guys to see what they had, and just about all the smoke I bought on the beach was mediocre. I think part of that had to do with the fact that we were there during the offseason. We walked down the road to get some food (not the beach) and while talking to some guys about renting bikes I smelled some really skunky stuff, and the dude with the joint had the reddest eyes I've ever seen. We didn't rent bikes, but I bought a huge stalk covered with bud off this guy (was more than a half ounce) for $3000 Jamaican (about $35) and it was some of the best outdoor I've ever had...Started off as a soaring high, but especially if I smoked a lot I got the heavy, red eyes.

I also found some friendly dudes with a beach bar/jerk drum where we stopped for lobster and drinks and got to talking with the owners... he was smoking a spliff the whole time, and I enjoyed smoking a bowl throughout dinner ...They offered me some chocolate space cake, and I told them it doesn't work on me (I've had in Amsterdam and they had no effect, made my own and while they knock others out I feel nothing) but I'd be back in the morning to try... I ate a slice the next morning on an empty stomach with a cup of coffee and was pleasantly dazed all day, was too lazy to go on a pre-planned bar crawl...I didn't smoke anything all day, at least 6 or 7 hours, and I usually smoke non-stop when in Jamaica...I went back for the recipe and she wouldn't share. I look forward to eating another slice (maybe two!) but not on a day when I have something planned!

I didn't get a chance to try the shroom tea (wife wasn't into it and wasn't into the idea of babysitting me during a drug trip she didn't understand), but was offered shrooms a few times on the beach. I think if I was going to do them, I'd stick with a well-known place like Tedds and have tea or a milkshake and not buy them on the beach. Hoping to go back with friends in the future so my wife has someone to hang with and I have someone to do shrooms with then hang out at whoopies hammock park on the cliffs.
very useful info, thanks for sharing! I always wanted making it to jamaica!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Jamaican me high just from reading, love Jamaica... great people, great atmosphere, great sun.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
fscrissey420

Post by fscrissey420 »

Without question Jamaica is a great trip for weed and sun! Reggae Tours is the car company we used and they could not have been more helpful in every way including taking us on a tour, taking us to a grocery store so we could get water and snacks for the hotel, and of course helpful in other ways. Jamaica makes for a great trip in the winter but really nothing beats Holland!
mitcheli1

Post by mitcheli1 »

TwoCanucks wrote:Jamaican me high just from reading, love Jamaica... great people, great atmosphere, great sun.

I agree, Jamaican people are the best.... so much fun.