Ireland Contamination?

Cork

Ireland Contamination?

Post by Cork »

High all

Here in Ireland we have experienced significant quantities of contaminated cannabis.... it started out with soapbar; Low grade Moroccon 'hash' bulked up with anything and everything to increase weight
Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene
http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.php

for years this was smoked daily without complaint. noone knew any different.

In the last few years, herb has entered and is now dominating the market with very few soap-heads left. Unfortunately, a new foe has arrived. As im sure you all know cannabis is being sprayed with glass, lead and chemicals.

what have people outside of Ireland and the UK experienced in contamination?

Cork

Post by Cork »

I must also note that the herb is not being given a quick spray over before harvest either... people are continously spraying it from a young age. If you open the bud you can see the spray all inside it too.

fuckers!!!!!! :evil:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lots of topics on this, and it's everywhere, just don't buy it and hopefully if no one buys it will soon stop, but who knows.
Grow your own my friend, or find someone who does grow it's the only way to get the best and have the best all the time. keep it real!!!!!!!
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Cork

Post by Cork »

way ahead of you :wink:
user54321

Post by user54321 »

Soap will be around forever. Or until they make it easier for good quality herb to be imported or grown locally.

Also it's a massive money maker, the old soapy. Even down to the local dealer buying in a kilo (4 x "9 bars") every week or so... a bar costs approx 200/250 quid and when sold as ounces at £60 (going rate) is £540. You more than double your money for fuck all work. Done it myself many moons ago, purely as a means to easy cash and seeing as there's generally no good smoke to buy, people will always want to buy it - it's, for most part, just a cash thing. Grass is much harder to make any money from and at the end of the day it's just another industry.

Fucking shit state of affairs imo.