Dry in the land of Thai

Mr Oranje

Dry in the land of Thai

Post by Mr Oranje »

So me and Ms.Oranje are currently in Thailand dry as a bone. Do we have any members on here from Thailand that can give me some advice? Or anyone that has lived out here or been here and been successful in anyway.

Help the needy :) :twisted:

http://www.CoffeeshopsRated.com - We have rated over 50 Coffeeshops now!!
gapie

Re: Dry in the land of Thai

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
bjorne

Post by bjorne »

Where about in Thailand are you? It's easy to score in most,but not all,parts of the country. Be discreet though.
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Floods are causing disruption. Quality in the capital and the north is not great right now. Where are you? The islands should be fine.
dwiggins

Post by dwiggins »

Wow, I thought it was just me having a difficult time. I was told to go where the beaches are. But I was visiting in BKK & the beaches were too much of an investment in time. The only way I scored was to inform my friend of my requirements. It still wasn't easy. Even though he was 'local', availability was a chore. The weed was acceptably mediocre. Good luck. Please share intel if you manage to score.
Can't post when I'm high, can't post when I'm not. This happens when I do.
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Been for a little look round Chiang Mai today. Two choices of weed, one very dark sticky Laos press, a few seeds in there though and one quite dry, really hard pressed, almost sparkly fluorescent light green sensi. Fuck knows where that's from but it isn't cheap. There is black Indian hash too. If they are here they are in BKK as well.

The Laos gets my vote.
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

The laos will be wonderfull. Looks poor, but is an outstanding smoke. Never a bad batch during my time there.
Trips to the 'dam: 27
Mr Oranje

Post by Mr Oranje »

bjorne wrote:Where about in Thailand are you? It's easy to score in most,but not all,parts of the country. Be discreet though.
We are in Bangkok.

We looked at we Be high but that wasn't much help this time round.
gapie

Post by gapie »

sorry about that mate
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Mr Oranje

Post by Mr Oranje »

Not your fault :) They can't always be right!
bjorne

Post by bjorne »

You can always score in the Khao San Road area. When standing on ksr facing the temple/river - walk left in to one of the small alleys. After about 30 meters there is a small walking street running paralell with ksr. There is a row of small bars there that are open in the evening. Many of them sell ganja, not cheap but with a bit of luck the quality of the smoke can be very good.
verticalSquare

Post by verticalSquare »

Mr Oranje wrote: We are in Bangkok.
Bangkok is the most difficult place to score weed in Thailand in my experience - I got some lovely stuff in Kanchanaburi, which is about two hours by bus . Was actually one of my favourite places in Thailand - well worth going to.
Mr Oranje

Post by Mr Oranje »

verticalSquare wrote:
Mr Oranje wrote: We are in Bangkok.
Bangkok is the most difficult place to score weed in Thailand in my experience - I got some lovely stuff in Kanchanaburi, which is about two hours by bus . Was actually one of my favourite places in Thailand - well worth going to.
Thanks for the advice, we still have yet to explore any of Thailand as we have been working so much on projects. But I think before we leave for our next visa run we will attempt to go there. We have also heard Chang Mai is suppose to be really nice!

What are these islands everyone keeps talking about??
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

Chiang Mai is the nicest city in Thailand imo and must be worth a visit. As for island life I would advise Koh Pha Ngan. I can direct to fine herbs in either location.
verticalSquare

Post by verticalSquare »

Mr Oranje wrote: Thanks for the advice, we still have yet to explore any of Thailand as we have been working so much on projects. But I think before we leave for our next visa run we will attempt to go there. We have also heard Chang Mai is suppose to be really nice!

What are these islands everyone keeps talking about??
No problem - I spent five months in SE Asia about seven years ago and its nice reminiscing about the place - Kanchanaburi is incredibly beautiful - I'd really reccomend the food at Apple's Guest house if you go there - had some of the best food during my entire stay in thailand there. The cook there is incredible. Also, go to see the waterfalls there, a really lovely place.

The islands are pure paradise. Ko Phan Yang is probably the easiest place to score weed on the islands, as another poster said. I stayed a few kilometres east of Had Rin (can't remember the actual name of the place I stayed) but you could buy high quality weed at many of the bars, and even at the reception of the bungalows I was staying at. The police can only access these places by boat so its very safe and paranoia free for smoking there.