France allows Medical?

Slip & Sal

France allows Medical?

Post by Slip & Sal »

I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Panog

Re: France allows Medical?

Post by Panog »

Yeah I saw that well before marijuana here was legally just a drug without medical property, so it was forbidden to do medical tests or to sell medicine with thc in.
Now it's still an illegal drug but they recognize it has a medical value, so now stuff like sativex and others will be legally prescribed/sold, but only for people with heavy illness like multiple sclerosis... So we're not going to see dispensaries anytime soon :) but it's still a step in the right direction.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Panog wrote:Yeah I saw that well before marijuana here was legally just a drug without medical property, so it was forbidden to do medical tests or to sell medicine with thc in.
Now it's still an illegal drug but they recognize it has a medical value, so now stuff like sativex and others will be legally prescribed/sold, but only for people with heavy illness like multiple sclerosis... So we're not going to see dispensaries anytime soon :) but it's still a step in the right direction.
Same thing happened here in part of Australia and exactly the same sorta conclusion. Only for the really bad illnesses. It is a Step! :mrgreen:
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Slip & Sal wrote:
Panog wrote:Yeah I saw that well before marijuana here was legally just a drug without medical property, so it was forbidden to do medical tests or to sell medicine with thc in.
Same thing happened here in part of Australia and exactly the same sorta conclusion. Only for the really bad illnesses. It is a Step! :mrgreen:
this is only a step in the corporate take over....
imho this is NOT a step at all
Panog

Post by Panog »

Before that French laboratories didn't have the right to experiment on weed, now they can.
And it's definitely a step for people with cancer or multiple sclerosis who will be able to heal themselves without breaking the law.
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

Only for the really bad illnesses.
Just for En Zed residents then?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Matroos negenenvijftig
Panog

Post by Panog »

Sailor59 wrote:

I'm sorry I don't get it
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

New Zealand. :wink:
Matroos negenenvijftig
Panog

Post by Panog »

Oh okay I thought you quoted my post :)
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Sailor59 wrote:

Ha ha Yeah, but they think we Aussies are the sickness!!!