Swiss marijuana scene?

geekymonkey

Swiss marijuana scene?

Post by geekymonkey »

Can anyone tell me about the marijuana scene in Switzerland? I know that the recent legalization measure failed, but I also heard that there are some coffeeshops around. Anyone with recent experience care to share?

Thanks!

Simon

Post by Simon »

they had a lot of shops, in wich you could buy weed, but hte times are over, if you believe what the guys in the .ch forums say... even the "last resort" Basel had all the shops closed down by the police.

i guess the idea with the shops selling "Duftsäckli" (smellbags?!) is now too old, the cops now know all of these establishments.
BUT

i think the bike dealers in Basel will still be available, also you can find everything you need at little stands at goa parties, and in zürich there are some clubs emerging, wich are covered as soccer fanclubs or something similar...

i guess the best for you would be to know a farmer, they still do their work tho
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Thanks for the info, that's pretty much what I had figured out. I was just hoping there was some connection I was missing...

Now I just have to make friends with a swiss farmer...:-)
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

I have smoked buds from all over the globe and nothing is like a bud organically grown in the Mountains of Switzerland... :D

Going into a Zurich shop and asking for Aromatherapy used to be such a giggle! Fantastic days, sorry they are over... :cry:
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

happydaze777 wrote:I have smoked buds from all over the globe and nothing is like a bud organically grown in the Mountains of Switzerland... :D

Going into a Zurich shop and asking for Aromatherapy used to be such a giggle! Fantastic days, sorry they are over... :cry:

Me to as i am planning on going there in the next year or 2,Basle & zurich were the best places but its all underground now i hear :cry:.
deplana

Post by deplana »

happydaze777 wrote:I have smoked buds from all over the globe and nothing is like a bud organically grown in the Mountains of Switzerland... :D
The old good times of the Alpine Rocket (the strain I mean).
:-)
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

You know what we should all join the green party and subvert it to our needs.
B./