Random Thread

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

macky
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Random Thread

Post by macky » Wed 13th Jun 2018 12:24 pm

redeyezman wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am
[quote=Kermit post_id=415119 time=<a href="tel:1528790688">1528790688</a> user_id=9177]
Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

But I am curious to wether that's what is being put out in your news?
No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
[/quote]
Are you stupid ? sins of his father ,the guys killed and tortured his people for years.
And this leftist shit you keep going on about ...tin hat conspiracy twat ...go hoop your forehead :D



User avatar
KeyMonCha
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue 17th May 2011 09:44 pm
Location: Pangaea V1.3
Contact:

Re: Random Thread

Post by KeyMonCha » Wed 13th Jun 2018 02:06 pm

redeyezman wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am
Kermit wrote:
Tue 12th Jun 2018 09:04 am
Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

But I am curious to wether that's what is being put out in your news?
No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
Yeah... Stoopid leftisterists... So, let's piss off ALL our allies, Ignore the rule of law whilst vilifying the FBI & DOJ, and start sucking up to dictators and murderers!!! ...That'll show 'em!! ...#MAGA!

Can i ask you, Red, what would you think if Hillary had won and done this shit? ...I doubt you can answer that with a straight face. :wink:

User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Random Thread

Post by Fat_old_dwarf » Wed 13th Jun 2018 03:18 pm

You know, I doubt that even redeyezman believes most of what he writes. It's called trolling, otherwise known as acting like a toddler, adult-style. Not getting any attention? Say something particularly cretinous, and watch people react to it. Kim Jong-un is a nice misunderstood democrat! Tourists piss in the street because feminism! Then sit back and think how stupid those who respond for taking your exquisite humour seriously, and how superior you are, capable of being appreciated by only the select few. Who, for whatever reason, seem to be even more selectively fewer on the ground than one might expect.

But the internet makes it easy to take what you like and leave the rest, so I do. There are people who can be irritating, but occasionally they contribute something of value, and we all have scroll wheels. And if you really can't stand someone, you can always put them on ignore, though I do that reluctantly, and only for those who are a complete waste of bandwidth. Up till now I've only done it for one pointless poster, but it's probably time to double the number.

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6467
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Random Thread

Post by Kermit » Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm

:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?

User avatar
KeyMonCha
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue 17th May 2011 09:44 pm
Location: Pangaea V1.3
Contact:

Re: Random Thread

Post by KeyMonCha » Wed 13th Jun 2018 08:36 pm

I'm starting to think that the Hulk is on 'Roids! :?

User avatar
RoMoney
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu 26th Oct 2017 10:58 pm
Location: EU

Re: Random Thread

Post by RoMoney » Wed 13th Jun 2018 09:47 pm

Kermit wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm
:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?
Have Ukraine qualified? :lol:

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6467
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Random Thread

Post by Kermit » Wed 13th Jun 2018 11:51 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 09:47 pm
Kermit wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm
:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?
Have Ukraine qualified? :lol:
Unfortunately not, but Ukrainian fans have traveled to help Russian ultras kill English fans.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Random Thread

Post by redeyezman » Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:03 am

KeyMonCha wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 02:06 pm
redeyezman wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am
Kermit wrote:
Tue 12th Jun 2018 09:04 am
Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

But I am curious to wether that's what is being put out in your news?
No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
Yeah... Stoopid leftisterists... So, let's piss off ALL our allies, Ignore the rule of law whilst vilifying the FBI & DOJ, and start sucking up to dictators and murderers!!! ...That'll show 'em!! ...#MAGA!

Can i ask you, Red, what would you think if Hillary had won and done this shit? ...I doubt you can answer that with a straight face. :wink:
If Killary had made peace for N/S Korea I would believe the same thing I believe now, which is that S. Korea wants to be allied with China instead of USA. I don't and haven't given kudos/credit to Trump, which everyone seems to have glazed over because you're all so caught up in the left/right paradigm. USA is in reaction mode to something they don't have control over.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Random Thread

Post by redeyezman » Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:07 am

macky wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 12:24 pm
Are you stupid ? sins of his father ,the guys killed and tortured his people for years.
And this leftist shit you keep going on about ...tin hat conspiracy twat ...go hoop your forehead :D
Nobody is enlightened to all things. He carried on the tradiotions for a short time and seems to be willing to turn away from them.

All that I'm saying is, give peace a chance.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Random Thread

Post by redeyezman » Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:16 am

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 03:18 pm
You know, I doubt that even redeyezman believes most of what he writes. It's called trolling, otherwise known as acting like a toddler, adult-style. Not getting any attention? Say something particularly cretinous, and watch people react to it. Kim Jong-un is a nice misunderstood democrat! Tourists piss in the street because feminism! Then sit back and think how stupid those who respond for taking your exquisite humour seriously, and how superior you are, capable of being appreciated by only the select few. Who, for whatever reason, seem to be even more selectively fewer on the ground than one might expect.

But the internet makes it easy to take what you like and leave the rest, so I do. There are people who can be irritating, but occasionally they contribute something of value, and we all have scroll wheels. And if you really can't stand someone, you can always put them on ignore, though I do that reluctantly, and only for those who are a complete waste of bandwidth. Up till now I've only done it for one pointless poster, but it's probably time to double the number.
When someone can't comprehend another's viewpoint its common to accuse them of trolling. Its one of many troll tactics. If you can't comprehend it, I don't fault you. Clearly you have no desire to find common ground and would rather stand your ground as its on holy land.

I absolutely believe S. Korea wants to be allied with China and N. Korea is the path to that. This notion gives no credit to the Republican war mongers. Just because I can point out democratic war mongers in the same breath has caused you to feel irritated. How you "feel" is of no concern to me. Only the truth matters to me.

I don't out anyone on ignore. It's a sign of mental weakness for those unable to tolerate viewpoints they don't currently hold. Even in the face of facts contrary to their viewpoints the self-righteous will fight tooth and nail, because nothing is more adoclent than being self-righteous.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
redeyezman
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri 25th Feb 2011 01:59 am

Re: Random Thread

Post by redeyezman » Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:17 am

Kermit wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm
:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?
Can't be bothered with football. Egg handball is just 3 months away.
Shells sink. Dreams float.

User avatar
KeyMonCha
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue 17th May 2011 09:44 pm
Location: Pangaea V1.3
Contact:

Re: Random Thread

Post by KeyMonCha » Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:39 pm

redeyezman wrote:
Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:03 am
KeyMonCha wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 02:06 pm
redeyezman wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am


No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
Yeah... Stoopid leftisterists... So, let's piss off ALL our allies, Ignore the rule of law whilst vilifying the FBI & DOJ, and start sucking up to dictators and murderers!!! ...That'll show 'em!! ...#MAGA!

Can i ask you, Red, what would you think if Hillary had won and done this shit? ...I doubt you can answer that with a straight face. :wink:
If Killary had made peace for N/S Korea I would believe the same thing I believe now, which is that S. Korea wants to be allied with China instead of USA. I don't and haven't given kudos/credit to Trump, which everyone seems to have glazed over because you're all so caught up in the left/right paradigm. USA is in reaction mode to something they don't have control over.
I didn't mention Trump... I just pointed out that the "righterists" are the evil, bat-shit crazy, anti-American, pro-fascist, pro-dictatorship party.... Demos are just weak, atm..... And i'm neither! :D 8)


....Anyway....


..."How come they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump? I mean after all, you're not really taking it anywhere. Funk dat!"

User avatar
RoMoney
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu 26th Oct 2017 10:58 pm
Location: EU

Re: Random Thread

Post by RoMoney » Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:44 pm

Kermit wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 11:51 pm
RoMoney wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 09:47 pm
Kermit wrote:
Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm
:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?
Have Ukraine qualified? :lol:
Unfortunately not, but Ukrainian fans have traveled to help Russian ultras kill English fans.
Probably sending a few militas from Donestsk on their summer hols :mrgreen: Tbf all fans over there would want to watch out, the Russian ultras really don't piss about, they are not all fat middle age men with beer bellies.

We didn't make it anyway, we haven't qualified since 2002 :lol: Our fans just seem to get a periodic piss up at the Euros. Who needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!

User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Random Thread

Post by Fat_old_dwarf » Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:54 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:44 pm
Who needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!
No toilets on Ryanair? Doesn't surprise me.

User avatar
RoMoney
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu 26th Oct 2017 10:58 pm
Location: EU

Re: Random Thread

Post by RoMoney » Thu 14th Jun 2018 09:08 pm

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:
Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:54 pm
RoMoney wrote:
Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:44 pm
Who needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!
No toilets on Ryanair? Doesn't surprise me.
😂 no toilets and standing!

Post Reply

Return to “Other”