Marathon, Lightweight & Commando perks
8%
Thermal Scopers
23%
Other
31%

Total votes: 13

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Im gradually getting over MW2, esp. 'cos Devils Third looks awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE7wvGDARHU
what console do you play on man? i play cod may be down for a game sometime

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Xbox my man, tbh i'm more into the racing games that FPS, i need to sort out an internet connection in my new place, living on one of those USB plug ins atm, there's a bit of a lame connection area where my new place is. It's a bit out in the sticks haha. I'll let you guys know when i'm sorted though man.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Xbox my man, tbh i'm more into the racing games that FPS, i need to sort out an internet connection in my new place, living on one of those USB plug ins atm, there's a bit of a lame connection area where my new place is. It's a bit out in the sticks haha. I'll let you guys know when i'm sorted though man.
thats what i play when u get a chance add me my gt is mdscantona7 iv got the wayne rooney avy 8)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

cantona7 wrote:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Xbox my man, tbh i'm more into the racing games that FPS, i need to sort out an internet connection in my new place, living on one of those USB plug ins atm, there's a bit of a lame connection area where my new place is. It's a bit out in the sticks haha. I'll let you guys know when i'm sorted though man.
thats what i play when u get a chance add me my gt is mdscantona7 iv got the wayne rooney avy 8)
Haha no worries man, apparently BT are still reckoning they have decent connections in my area...silly pricks.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Holy shit how good does that Devils Third look? I love (and hate) Ninja Gaiden so I'll be grabbing that,

Niall (or anyone else that plays Live) add me as well: Johnny Bone - I mainly play MW2 but I've also just started Blur (which is fucking awesome as well, it's PGR X Mario Kart = WIN) as well.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Boner wrote:Holy shit how good does that Devils Third look? I love (and hate) Ninja Gaiden so I'll be grabbing that,

Niall (or anyone else that plays Live) add me as well: Johnny Bone - I mainly play MW2 but I've also just started Blur (which is fucking awesome as well, it's PGR X Mario Kart = WIN) as well.
It does look the shit man, there's a website http://screwattack.com/ that has all the information of the E3 trailers so far, the COD Black Op's looks very good as well!

I'll add everyone once i get a decent online connection for sure!
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Boner wrote:Holy shit how good does that Devils Third look? I love (and hate) Ninja Gaiden so I'll be grabbing that,

It does look the shit man, there's a website http://screwattack.com/ that has all the information of the E3 trailers so far, the COD Black Op's looks very good as well!

I'll add everyone once i get a decent online connection for sure!
has e3 come and gone? any release date for gran turismo yet? that games pretty much the reason i'm keeping my ps3 around...that and its a good backup for the red ring o' terror.
Boner

Post by Boner »

November for GT5, in 3D for Pauli. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

any early lists of cars avail? cant wait. that and another f1 game over here would be fantastic....
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Nov. 2nd as announced yesterday through the Sony Twitter feed ;)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/ ... mo5_061510
DC

Post by DC »

The Top Gear track. I don't really need to say anymore. :D

Edit:.....other than, about frakin time!.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

For the Xbox racing game fans..Need for Speed Hot Pursuit new trailer released at E3.

http://screwattack.com/shows/E3-2010
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

forza 3 nuff said
...throw that cartoon crap out the window
rockin into the night
DC

Post by DC »

lol When Novemeber comes round will ya finally buy a proper racing game, or are ya just keep on bullyin the kids on the xbox...It's 2010, things have moved on..Forza who?.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

yer corn flakes must be spiked with the strongest acid ever made...hopefully ya come down by november... :P
rockin into the night