63%
It is possible, but very unlikely
38%

Total votes: 32

Sue Narmy

Re: Do you believe in Aliens ?

Post by Sue Narmy »

Yes

Why have most of the so called alien sightings been in America? :?

I is female
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Why not? Big country.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Snow White wrote:Yes

Why have most of the so called alien sightings been in America? :?
Maybe they counted illegal Aliens as well. :lol:
Iko

Post by Iko »

Not true that most of the sightings have been in the USA.
China and the Middle East both had many well recorded "sightings" this year, and London had a massive sighting of 20+ ships seen by thousands earlier this summer.
The China one shut down there largest airport for over 7 hours for the second time in less than a year, and is one of the craziest and least explainable pieces of footage around.

LONDON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQmut0XtD3s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0

China
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwSie2qG510&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58e_iKmiuk0

Middle East
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwp_WHFhA4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTQVtyh4XkI
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Yes - and do Aliens believe in humans? Yes, they drop by for a nosey from time to time 8)
Imagine Aliens having great expectations of finding intelligent life out in the universe and then finding planet Earth! Poor sods must be disappointed to travel so far to find us motley crew, no wonder they stop, look and speed off in seconds :lol:
Their classified X-files would make interesting reading :lol:
Nanoo nanoo, shazbah :wink:
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....
artymac

Post by artymac »

I have to say first off, that i do 100% believe that Aliens exist in some shape or form, in places we know about and don't know about, in the vastness of out there, but i agree totally with what DC mentioned in his post that 'we' are riding our luck thinking that something of some size isn't going to hit us pretty damn soon. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..... So unless these Aliens are going to do the job for us by deflecting, or distroying these football stadium sized and bigger, calling cards to put use back to the stoneage, then i think we should be giving this very real and imminent threat some serious thought.
They are not even bothering to throw the necesary money and expertise in looking for and tracking these nurmerious near earth objects. To further scare the shit out me and any other pessimistic bastards out there, was the info i got from one of the ends of a ducumentary, that gave the good news that depending on the orbit these near earth objects take when going around the sun, that could mean hours worth of warning, or no warning at all, so grab hold of that bong.
It is the greatest crass act of stupidy, in a world full of incredibly stupidy, to ignore this the way it has been ignored.
When something does hit us, if we are not in a position yet to do somethin about it, it will strike precisely where it was intended, 'God' pointed it to hit there if you like, i'm sure any amount of people out there will be laying claim to it and the only thing open to praying about, is the size..... It doesn't have to be that big for it to be a birthday cake bomb, everyone gets a bit.... it will hit it's target and if the world is a still functioning, ongoing concern, they might give some serious thought to the matter.
Unless some way is found to manage the threat of these near earth objects, all other speculation about what is actually out there, or any of the 'achievements' that the greedy monkey may lay claim to, will come to nought. Wiped clean, "steralised" as DC said. Maybe it will only put us back a few 100 years as it were, who knows. But the getting hit bit by such devastating events every so often is and will continue to be the norm.
I can hear it now.
"It would cost too much" The grandaddy of all excuses, to 'end' all the excuses. What might be the price to pay?
"It would take to long to make it work". Time will not be on our side if they stand still and do nothing but stick their heads in the sand, but to achieve anything that would realistically stand a chance of giving all the people on the planet real hope of not having these events happen, could be decades away..... and only if they all buried their hatchets and worked together......... so this happy little chappie would like to see them putting all that they can into getting everything that is needed for this, until everything is in place to stop them pesky varmints!!
It's a no brainer. Maybe when "Apophis" comes around again in 2036 it will change a few minds .....if we haven't been hit by then.....
xxbkrawkxx

Post by xxbkrawkxx »

One time in my life , we were smoking weed in a homemade barn in a field .

We layed rocks on the road so our scooter wouldnt get stuck in the mud.

We were inside and we heard fast walking over the rocks.
We went outside and saw a bizarre creature running away ,
it looked kind of like dobby from HarryPotter, but smaller and less human like.
Really ugly.

a few minutes later we saw a huge light come from beyond a forest ,
and it dissapeared into the stars at lightspeed in a few secs.
cattales1960

Re:

Post by cattales1960 »

murphyscafe wrote:its out there! BUT.......if u came n seen what we r like would u come say hi??????

...i DEFINATLY wouldnt!!!!!

on a side note, funny how the uk gov has released all data on ufo's n said we cannot say if its a true or not..........mmmmm funny that, maybe somin on the horizon?!?!

just my 2 cents
They probably seen an episode of Jerry SPringer and said fuck that.. lol
I need a miracle everyday

Post by 25211 »

I have got to say just on the laws of probability I have to believe in aliens
But as others have said "Would you want to visit this planet"
And as the Illustrious Monty Python put it in the Universe song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY

"So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth."
Radox Is a cruel mistress
angry pirate

Re: Re:

Post by angry pirate »

cattales1960 wrote:They probably seen an episode of Jerry Springer and said fuck that.. lol
Poor mans Jeremy Kyle tbh. :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

OMG i was just in backyard smoking a spliff
it was beautiful outside all day , not a chemtrail in the air .
just at 16:00 they started spraying over belgium . and i mean HEAVILY spraying
While watching it I suddenly saw a orb of light appearing
it hovered there for about 30-40seconds . It's lights kind of faded , and it even went stealth a few times during the period. Then it started shining fully bright , and hovered away at the speed of light

i still can't fucking believe it
this wasn't like "i saw a weird plane , or an alien idk "
this was "DUDE I SAW A FUCKING UFO WITHOUT A DOUBT 100%"
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
treetop

Post by treetop »

There are limits on/to human understanding. Others have given good examples of this from a historical viewpoint.
The truth about the universe may actually be quite different to what is currently understood to be reality at this time. The Twilight Zone episode where a man works out the secret of the universe and everyone he tells goes mad seems to strike a chord.

Just as Earth being flat and then being the centre of the solar system were understood to be reality at the time we are due several paradigm shifts before the truth is finally known. If we ever get there before our inevitable destruction.
My view is that the universe is just one giant organism and we are part of that whole. It makes sense to me. More of a belief than a theory. I'll grant you.
In this scenario an endless number of other species both alien and otherwise are possible and indeed probable.
Everything under the sun in fact.

The fact is we know nothing. Our governments may or may not know more but what does that mean to the rest of us?
I don't think a species capable of getting here would bother with the human race. We are in a backwater part of the galaxy anyway.

Here's a little ditty that sums it all up nicely....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

They Live 8)
Shells sink. Dreams float.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Most likely I am
rockin into the night