It is possible, but very unlikely
38%

Total votes: 32

Uncle Ron

Re: Do you believe in Aliens ?

Post by Uncle Ron »

Do you believe in Aliens?
Absolutely, I am one... :shock: :lol:
I was dropped on this rock by mistake in 1961. I was supposed to be dropped off on Betelgeuse. :shock: :roll:
As a teenager, I used to have strange dreams about feeding magic fish to a green dolphin. :shock: :lol:
When the dolphin ate the fish, there would be a sudden flash of bright bluish light. As my vision cleared, I saw flora and fauna that to this day I can't describe. :shock: :lol:

Meh, I must have been hallucinating, flashbacks from an acid trip... :lol:
Happy Area 51...
... :mrgreen:

matty223

Post by matty223 »

cant not confirm nor deny :), standard answer :)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

The question that should be asked, do the aliens believe in us?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

if the weed is strong I know alliens exist
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Also think its funny for man to say "is there other inteligent life out there?" Like we think mankind is so inteligent...our grasp of science and understanding of the universe really still in its infancy stage.

The more deep field pictures we get the more we realize how little we know. Dark matter is next, then something else....

Science and math doesnt say its impossible we are alone, it says it is improbable. Earth was in the perfect place at the right time, when amino acids and shit made the right formula to produce life.

I believe theres other life outside of our planet - fuck there could be a life form on the inside of earth that we dont even know about yet.

We are but a speck of dust in the universe.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
matty223

Post by matty223 »

SHHHHH nobody is supposed to know about us :)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Yes! I believe in aliens ... But... I think also they already came here 2000+ years ago and we did something to them and killed most of them.. And others from same area of the universe never found the way here... Just like the satelite playing that Beatles song will never ever back it back to us...also think we r inner spices mix with aliens and why humansevolved like we r today..
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

Yes.Aliens, definitely fr me.

My brother was f****g passionate about all things UFO when we were young.I didn't give a damn.He used to say is dearest dream was to see one.Dumb!!

Well he eventually did, as did my 2 parents (who acutally woke us up), my grand mother and I.That sight was something I will remember till I die.I still have goose skin whenever I talk about it!No joke...it was hard to find sleep after that...

++