Random Thread

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

macky

Re: Random Thread

Post by macky »

redeyezman wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am [quote=Kermit post_id=415119 time=<a href="tel:1528790688">1528790688</a> user_id=9177]
Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

But I am curious to wether that's what is being put out in your news?
No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
[/quote]
Are you stupid ? sins of his father ,the guys killed and tortured his people for years.
And this leftist shit you keep going on about ...tin hat conspiracy twat ...go hoop your forehead :D

KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

redeyezman wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 01:49 am
Kermit wrote: Tue 12th Jun 2018 09:04 am Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

No not at all. Its what I see based on my experience from hacker subculture and short stint in military.

The democrats are upset about peace and want to continue the fear propganda of a "dictator" ... Even though he's barely 30 years old...sins if your father and all that jazz by the leftist mental jobs.
Yeah... Stoopid leftisterists... So, let's piss off ALL our allies, Ignore the rule of law whilst vilifying the FBI & DOJ, and start sucking up to dictators and murderers!!! ...That'll show 'em!! ...#MAGA!

Can i ask you, Red, what would you think if Hillary had won and done this shit? ...I doubt you can answer that with a straight face. :wink:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You know, I doubt that even redeyezman believes most of what he writes. It's called trolling, otherwise known as acting like a toddler, adult-style. Not getting any attention? Say something particularly cretinous, and watch people react to it. Kim Jong-un is a nice misunderstood democrat! Tourists piss in the street because feminism! Then sit back and think how stupid those who respond for taking your exquisite humour seriously, and how superior you are, capable of being appreciated by only the select few. Who, for whatever reason, seem to be even more selectively fewer on the ground than one might expect.

But the internet makes it easy to take what you like and leave the rest, so I do. There are people who can be irritating, but occasionally they contribute something of value, and we all have scroll wheels. And if you really can't stand someone, you can always put them on ignore, though I do that reluctantly, and only for those who are a complete waste of bandwidth. Up till now I've only done it for one pointless poster, but it's probably time to double the number.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

:shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

So next up is the Russia World Cup 2018, so who will be poisoned first?

Good money is on England surely?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

I'm starting to think that the Hulk is on 'Roids! :?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kermit wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm :shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

Have Ukraine qualified? :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 09:47 pm
Kermit wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 06:29 pm :shock: Amazing how a post about comparing selfies has escalated.

Unfortunately not, but Ukrainian fans have traveled to help Russian ultras kill English fans.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

KeyMonCha wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 02:06 pm
Kermit wrote: Tue 12th Jun 2018 09:04 am Cant be bothered with politics, was more interested in them sharing selfies.

Yeah... Stoopid leftisterists... So, let's piss off ALL our allies, Ignore the rule of law whilst vilifying the FBI & DOJ, and start sucking up to dictators and murderers!!! ...That'll show 'em!! ...#MAGA!

Can i ask you, Red, what would you think if Hillary had won and done this shit? ...I doubt you can answer that with a straight face. :wink:
If Killary had made peace for N/S Korea I would believe the same thing I believe now, which is that S. Korea wants to be allied with China instead of USA. I don't and haven't given kudos/credit to Trump, which everyone seems to have glazed over because you're all so caught up in the left/right paradigm. USA is in reaction mode to something they don't have control over.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

macky wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 12:24 pm Are you stupid ? sins of his father ,the guys killed and tortured his people for years.
And this leftist shit you keep going on about ...tin hat conspiracy twat ...go hoop your forehead :D
Nobody is enlightened to all things. He carried on the tradiotions for a short time and seems to be willing to turn away from them.

All that I'm saying is, give peace a chance.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 03:18 pm You know, I doubt that even redeyezman believes most of what he writes. It's called trolling, otherwise known as acting like a toddler, adult-style. Not getting any attention? Say something particularly cretinous, and watch people react to it. Kim Jong-un is a nice misunderstood democrat! Tourists piss in the street because feminism! Then sit back and think how stupid those who respond for taking your exquisite humour seriously, and how superior you are, capable of being appreciated by only the select few. Who, for whatever reason, seem to be even more selectively fewer on the ground than one might expect.

But the internet makes it easy to take what you like and leave the rest, so I do. There are people who can be irritating, but occasionally they contribute something of value, and we all have scroll wheels. And if you really can't stand someone, you can always put them on ignore, though I do that reluctantly, and only for those who are a complete waste of bandwidth. Up till now I've only done it for one pointless poster, but it's probably time to double the number.
When someone can't comprehend another's viewpoint its common to accuse them of trolling. Its one of many troll tactics. If you can't comprehend it, I don't fault you. Clearly you have no desire to find common ground and would rather stand your ground as its on holy land.

I absolutely believe S. Korea wants to be allied with China and N. Korea is the path to that. This notion gives no credit to the Republican war mongers. Just because I can point out democratic war mongers in the same breath has caused you to feel irritated. How you "feel" is of no concern to me. Only the truth matters to me.

I don't out anyone on ignore. It's a sign of mental weakness for those unable to tolerate viewpoints they don't currently hold. Even in the face of facts contrary to their viewpoints the self-righteous will fight tooth and nail, because nothing is more adoclent than being self-righteous.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Can't be bothered with football. Egg handball is just 3 months away.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

redeyezman wrote: Thu 14th Jun 2018 12:03 am
KeyMonCha wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 02:06 pm

If Killary had made peace for N/S Korea I would believe the same thing I believe now, which is that S. Korea wants to be allied with China instead of USA. I don't and haven't given kudos/credit to Trump, which everyone seems to have glazed over because you're all so caught up in the left/right paradigm. USA is in reaction mode to something they don't have control over.
I didn't mention Trump... I just pointed out that the "righterists" are the evil, bat-shit crazy, anti-American, pro-fascist, pro-dictatorship party.... Demos are just weak, atm..... And i'm neither! :D 8)

....Anyway....

..."How come they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump? I mean after all, you're not really taking it anywhere. Funk dat!"
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kermit wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 11:51 pm
RoMoney wrote: Wed 13th Jun 2018 09:47 pm

Unfortunately not, but Ukrainian fans have traveled to help Russian ultras kill English fans.
Probably sending a few militas from Donestsk on their summer hols :mrgreen: Tbf all fans over there would want to watch out, the Russian ultras really don't piss about, they are not all fat middle age men with beer bellies.

We didn't make it anyway, we haven't qualified since 2002 :lol: Our fans just seem to get a periodic piss up at the Euros. Who needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

RoMoney wrote: Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:44 pmWho needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!
No toilets on Ryanair? Doesn't surprise me.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:54 pm
RoMoney wrote: Thu 14th Jun 2018 08:44 pmWho needs the WC anyway when the chances are Ryanair won't get you there!
No toilets on Ryanair? Doesn't surprise me.
😂 no toilets and standing!