Controversy Corner - NB: Do not read if easily offended!

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Controversy Corner - NB: Do not read if easily offended!

Post by Lemming »

Twichaldinho wrote:I crave the power to merge topics though.....nothing more annoying than three or four threads that cover the same topic. :lol:
You now have that power - merge away!

We've thoroughly hijacked this thread :oops: :lol:

DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

cantona7 wrote:
Boner wrote:Another option for sport could be Cantona, he's pretty much down with all the sports that gets talked about.

im down if anyone needs me. my knowledge of sports is pretty good..aside from maybe curling. shit i kinda sorta maybe even understand cricket. that brian luara guy was good right?
He is the first and only player who scored 400 in an innings of a test match. Not better than Sachin Tendulker or Ricky ponting though.

Whats your knowledge of darts/snooker/rugby like mike? No one seems to talk about darts or snooker on here. I know most think its boring but anyone that has watched live darts at lakeside is truely amazing especially when phil the power taylour throws.
Hunting for crystals
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

DanFromUk wrote:
cantona7 wrote:
Boner wrote:Another option for sport could be Cantona, he's pretty much down with all the sports that gets talked about.

im down if anyone needs me. my knowledge of sports is pretty good..aside from maybe curling. shit i kinda sorta maybe even understand cricket. that brian luara guy was good right?
He is the first and only player who scored 400 in an innings of a test match. Not better than Sachin Tendulker or Ricky ponting though.

Whats your knowledge of darts/snooker/rugby like mike? No one seems to talk about darts or snooker on here. I know most think its boring but anyone that has watched live darts at lakeside is truely amazing especially when phil the power taylour throws.
snooker:played on big fucking tables with all the same color balls i think. my cousin over in england plays it. when we visit though and go out to play its always pool. i assume its related to pool? theres another variant im also not very knowledgeable on and thats the one with the reg sized pool table but has little pegs/bumpers mid table

darts:defo not as big here as in the uk only really a bar sport here. whenever im in the uk i love watching darts on tv because they have crowds and shit cheering for them. people go apeshit in the crowd when someone scores well...i always have no idea whats going on but i like to watch it. i just think a screaming crowd for darts is awesome as well as funny. funny only because you'd never see that in north america, takes getting used to,

rugby: out of the 3 most familiar with this. unsure of the diff between league and union. i tend to like any oval ball sport including afl though. seems to be a real rough sport. i'd say more violent than american football but in my humble opinion pads or not not quite as dangerous/rough as nfl or hockey. only because the players of the latter are slightly faster/stronger and bigger. as i said though i enjoy watching the sport, especially when the world cup comes around. was rooting for wales this year.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Any ideas who will be manager of wales now?
Hunting for crystals
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

DanFromUk wrote:Any ideas who will be manager of wales now?
see that goes beyond my knowledge. i was mainly rooting for them because they appeared to me as the underdog...which is who if all else fails i usually root for.
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

I think dean saunders is in with a chance of getting it .
Boner

Post by Boner »

Dont be surprised if Robbie Savage has a go, the Welsh love him.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I think a lot of Adamsters posts are spot on (maybe not the wording sometimes though) :lol: :shock:
-
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

adamster should be trampled by mooses :shock:
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

gay french mooses
rockin into the night
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

With nice little bells on their antlers.Image
What a long strange trip it is.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I was going to say Jimi Hendricks is rolling stones top guitarist, but someone beat me to it. Dang this new job is making me fall behind in posts. lol. Frank zappa is on this list also with alot of other good ones like Les Paul and Jerry garcia.
I need a miracle everyday
winnie

Post by winnie »

USBONGLORD wrote:adamster should be trampled by mooses :shock:
Moses was a nice guy, he wouldn't trample anyone
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

i like adamster. but when i read his posts sometimes this scene comes to mine from chapelle show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

cantona7 wrote:i like adamster. but when i read his posts sometimes this scene comes to mine from chapelle show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw
Did I ever tell you guys that dave chapelle walked into a coffeeshop and stood right next to me at the bar. I looked at him and he smilled then eventually walked out. I looked at DH and said.. do you think that was dave C and he said I think so. I wish I would of talked to him.
I need a miracle everyday