iPhone apps

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

schererbuzz

Re: iPhone apps

Post by schererbuzz »

The Weather Channel, Google Earth, Flashlight, ibeer, Donedrinkn, CNN, ibooks, zippo lighter, and of course Angry Birds. I use the HBOgo, DirecTv, SiriusXM apps a lot. I use netflix on ipad also. There also is a bunch of free translator apps you can learn basic Dutch or whatever. Try HauntedFace for some distortion.

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cisco wrote: the rest are just cheap imitations :mrgreen:
After having the pleasure of taking one to bits to change the back cover i totally disagree, inside they are cheap plastic shat and the most basic phone i have dismantled. I pod touch with an aerial (AN AERIAL THAT COSTS £300 extra :shock: ) i would say and the only thing that sets it aside is the screen which is quality but apart from that i can have 3 just as good Androids for that cash.

But deffo ideal for the ladys and deffo a ladys phone :lol: :lol: :lol: to go with her mini :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic: Most the Apps suck ass on both android and apple and tbh apps are well overated but i have a few and none are any use in amsterdam apart from google maps, streetveiw and Skype. What they do in Amsterdam is create an anti social smoker whos only interest is being welded to the screen of there phone for the entire session.

Just saying you know :wink: :lol:

(OH And i have both Apple and Android OS)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Kermit wrote:
Cisco wrote: the rest are just cheap imitations :mrgreen:
After having the pleasure of taking one to bits to change the back cover i totally disagree,
On topic:

I wasnt meaning in monetary terms :wink:

What they do in Amsterdam is create an anti social smoker whos only interest is being welded to the screen of there phone for the entire session.
)

Totally agrea 100% with this ! :shock: :lol: :lol:
-
Colina

Post by Colina »

Don't know if they are available for the Iphone but I have these Amsterdam related apps on my droid:

Smokeout
Shiphol
9292ov Pro
DB Navigator (Deutsche Bahn)
Scale joke :mrgreen:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

the google translater worked fine at voyagers with the japaneese..we had a blast :mrgreen: ....rinse fm is an app...hidef radio is cool...wifi finder is nice,soundcloud is fun..spy cameras is a neat one
rockin into the night
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Youll need a PDF reader (maybe newer version got one)
If you have FB you may need the app
google earth app < not like you need it cuz map the I gives is good enough
that bird game < just the most downloaded game on Itunes
GTA 4 < they got a free version and full version
The app Bump you bump Ipod Iphone and exchange stuff from you to me I... < very cool App!!
Barcode app so you can read barcodes and the newer barcodes

that all for now let me think and look at me I :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Colina wrote:Don't know if they are available for the Iphone but I have these Amsterdam related apps on my droid:

Smokeout
Shiphol
9292ov Pro
DB Navigator (Deutsche Bahn)
NO? your tell me a can use my Ipod/phone has a scale :shock: is it free app?
dude65

Post by dude65 »

Here I was wondering if the scale app was for real. It really couldn't be. Touch screens don't work like that ;-)

So, no, you set the weight you want, and it'll just show that every time. It's just something to fool your friends and have some fun.

But then, my recommendation would be Evernote. It's a note app that syncs your notes via their server. So you can add information to your notebooks from your PC and then access them from your iPhone. I have lots and lots of info snippets on Amsterdam and coffeeshops in there. You can select some text from a web page, or just add the entire page. Clients available for almost every platform. Love it!
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

dude65 wrote:Here I was wondering if the scale app was for real. It really couldn't be. Touch screens don't work like that ;-)
Yes, read the disclaimers and reviews on the scale (weight) apps. They don't work, they couldn't work.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Autodance and Scanner radio pro are both good apps.

Anyone with an android can go to http://www.4shared.com on there phone, download any free app with apk at the end of the app you want, it will download straight to your phone for free :P
Hunting for crystals
NW89

Post by NW89 »

Siri is by far the most essential iPhone tool when stoned because it saves you the effort of typing, which is tough when stoned :D
"To make weed illegal is like saying God made a mistake."
Bill Hicks
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

geoffk wrote:
dude65 wrote:Here I was wondering if the scale app was for real. It really couldn't be. Touch screens don't work like that ;-)
Yes, read the disclaimers and reviews on the scale (weight) apps. They don't work, they couldn't work.
Is it not just the same principal as a ruler on a pen ? Put a pen on a hard surface , then balance the phone/ruler in the middle , wallah scales !!!!

Either way bollocks :lol: :lol:
-
Colina

Post by Colina »

Colina wrote:....
lol :mrgreen:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
EasilySuede