Post by cattales1960 »

spidergawd wrote:
geekymonkey wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
"

February 14

me: "Ooops, I was actually wrong- V day is actually today."

him: "Yeah, I kind of thought so, but I thought it wouldn't be nice to argue."
That is a Valentine to treasure :D.
LOL geeky. You guys sound like me and my hubby. I really resent the fact that pressure is put onto (some) people to conform. I have heard of arguements because of one person in a relationship not buying something for the loved one. Its like christmas and all the other buy buy buy holidays. But I would still take a VW van if it was available.. hehe.

I need a miracle everyday
geekymonkey

Re: Happy VD day everyone!

Post by geekymonkey »

Catt, I agree with all of that, including that we'll take the VW- how cool is that!

It actually seems to offend members of my family that we don't exchange gifts (we don't for Christmas either, instead we usually plan a trip together.) We're just not into things though. (Probably why I like smoking weed- it's all about the impermanence of it.)
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
cattales1960

Re: Happy VD day everyone!

Post by cattales1960 »

geekymonkey wrote:Catt, I agree with all of that, including that we'll take the VW- how cool is that!

It actually seems to offend members of my family that we don't exchange gifts (we don't for Christmas either, instead we usually plan a trip together.) We're just not into things though. (Probably why I like smoking weed- it's all about the impermanence of it.)
Christmas is the one day we do exchange presents but we get each other something we both want so we can participate in the opening of presents BUT its not required in our household. lol
I need a miracle everyday