TERRIBLE FEAR THIS SITE HAD VANISHED

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

tutorjb1

TERRIBLE FEAR THIS SITE HAD VANISHED

Post by tutorjb1 »

Hello. Instead of using my bookmark, I tried to type in this site's URL as http://www.coffeeshopdirect.freeuk.com and was taken to a red FREEUK board or something that said that the site was no longer available and had an offer for the owner to reinstate it. I'll try again with .imfo to see
I TRULY HOPE THIS SITE AND LEMMING AND BALOU(wherever he may be) are STILL HERE YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I FINALLY GET TO AMSTERDAM! If it/they are not, I may just kill myself.

It's been wonderful to meet everyone here that I've been able to and to hear all of your replies and receive assistance when I've needed and asked for it, I'm still lost and looking for Balou. You'd think my watch had become stuck on 420 for a month, but it's more like 420 had disappeared from my watch 2 years ago and I'm going crazy because of it. I just don't know anymore. I guess I am a little weird. Too much coffee. I love it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
tutorjb1 :idea:

TwoCanucks

Re: TERRIBLE FEAR THIS SITE HAD VANISHED

Post by TwoCanucks »

You are truly one of a kind tutorjb1 glad to hear you figured it out.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
tutorjb1

Re: TERRIBLE FEAR THIS SITE HAD VANISHED

Post by tutorjb1 »

Thank You for your kind words, TwoCunucks. I've been having computer problems on top of all my medical and other problems so was having trouble finding this site, but Lemming gave me an assist, so I'm here for a moment.
Then gone again.
Thanks,
tutorjb1