What did Santa bring?

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Sailor59

What did Santa bring?

Post by Sailor59 »

Now that Santa has done his bit and is buggering off back to Lapland what did he leave you?

DVD box sets of Dads Army and the complete Monty Python. Chocolates and Malt Whisky. About a quarter of unidentified home grown from sons mate. That's Boxing Day sorted.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Matroos negenenvijftig
RvanSteensel

Re: What did Santa bring?

Post by RvanSteensel »

TMA-1 Headphones Fool's Gold Limited Edition
Playboy deodorant lol
Forbidden Love Explosion eau de parfum
A veryusefull flashlight , form of a bat , has a light at the end , and a light at the side
1/2 Lottery Ticket giving me a chance at 15mill
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Big headache from Japan (mad) that dont work and have to may extra 50$ to send its back so can get my $$$$ make :roll: also got a Fiji Cam 16megapix 30zoom :roll: a big fuck you over the phone from mother and sister! :shock:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Walking Dead Compendium 2 , Up in Smoke DVD , Load of t-shirts , New walking/hiking boots (much much more comfy than regular trainers :) ) HD tv :mrgreen: box of choccys , box of turkish delight(always get a box :lol: ) £60 :) ****soppy alert**** best bit was the fact it was my nieces 1st christmas , she had a great time ripping the papaer to bits :mrgreen:

Hope you lot got atleast something you wanted :mrgreen: have a great rest of year ACD :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Turkey bags for the vape...monster hits :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

A few pair of MUCH needed socks, a pant/shirt combo, plus other clothing items. The surprise gift was.........
...305 grams of Malakoff (Strawberry Haze x WW/aka White Strawberry)
...299 grams of Sour Lemon OG (The SLOG)
Disclaimer - the measurements were taken on the first day of the cure, the 25th of December.
I guesstimate a drop in weight between 10-15% after 2-3 weeks.
Not bad considering it was a four plant crop grown in a 120x120x200cm tent with 600w MH/HPS lamps.

Happy Festivus and Merry Crimbo...
... :mrgreen:
BigDanHaze

Post by BigDanHaze »

Uncle Ron wrote:A few pair of MUCH needed socks, a pant/shirt combo, plus other clothing items. The surprise gift was.........
Disclaimer - the measurements were taken on the first day of the cure, the 25th of December.
Not bad considering it was a four plant crop grown in a 120x120x200cm tent with 600w MH/HPS lamps.

Props to you Ron 1g per watt is the standard goal most herb farmers reach for and rarely achieve, well done sir.
I planned so I harvested 3 weeks before xmas so that I had a nice 2 week cure on my herbs I ended up with 110g-Purple Kush(real deal clone only strain), 145g-Appolo 11 BX, 118g-Jock Horror. 373 g from 400w cool tube 2x4x4 tent not too bad.
Merry xmas all
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

^ stop making me drool people
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

BigDanHaze wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote:A few pair of MUCH needed socks, a pant/shirt combo, plus other clothing items. The surprise gift was.........

Props to you Ron 1g per watt is the standard goal most herb farmers reach for and rarely achieve, well done sir.
I planned so I harvested 3 weeks before xmas so that I had a nice 2 week cure on my herbs I ended up with 110g-Purple Kush(real deal clone only strain), 145g-Appolo 11 BX, 118g-Jock Horror. 373 g from 400w cool tube 2x4x4 tent not too bad.
Merry xmas all
Thanks...
Although I've never subscribed to the 1 gram per watt philosophy, it does feel nice having achieved that milestone, and with four plants.
A bit more experience with advanced growing techniques and I believe I could grow one plant with similar results (SCROG).
Too much effort me thinks... :wink: :lol:

That's an amazing yield from three plants using a 400w in basically what equates to the size of a filing cabinet.
Good for you... 8)
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

All I received was an old L'eggs plastic pantyhose egg, labeled RUMPLEFORESKIN, filled with what appears to be cuttings of foreskin.

WTF?!?!?
:shock: :?
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

Been to a bamitzvah recently?
Matroos negenenvijftig
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Uncle Ron wrote:The surprise gift was.........
Uitstekend, meneer!
Rook smakelijk.
(I think it's safe to say that you're getting the hang of hydro 8) )

Santa brought me 6 nice manplants (who've just begun dropping baby batter @ 3 wks flowering) to make f2s and some simple f1 crosses.
He also brought me many model rocket kits...
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

BigDanHaze wrote:

Merry xmas all

Seriously whats this got to do with what you RECEIVED as a GIFT ? Seems more like something else to me lol
-
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cisco wrote:
BigDanHaze wrote:

Merry xmas all

Seriously whats this got to do with what you RECEIVED as a GIFT ? Seems more like something else to me lol
Owned :lol: :lol:

This year we had poverty off Santa but one thing for sure family love is one thing his little helpers couldn't take.