New Invention. The Lie Detector. One that actually works.

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

treetop

New Invention. The Lie Detector. One that actually works.

Post by treetop »

This is possible. Maybe it has already been done. A device that analyzes everything a politician says by instant access to the internet and all its treasures then decodes what they are saying into lies and truth. Say a bell for truth and a buzzer for a lie.
The device could then be worn like a bluetooth by any audience member or TV audience.
The applications are endless and we already have intelligent computers that can analyze speech so it should not be too hard to allied that with a linked search program that gets every page possible and sorts the wheat from the chaff.
It might actually make politicians stop telling lies. You know they have been doing so since it worked so well for Hitler. He almost took over the world by lying. Politicians have been mezmerizing us with the same trick all these years and it needs to stop.

Who's with me? :evil:

How much did you produce?
Marco

Re: New Invention. The Lie Detector. One that actually works

Post by Marco »

Actually, I think the Washington Post did instant fact checking at the State of the Union
treetop

Re: New Invention. The Lie Detector. One that actually works

Post by treetop »

Marco wrote:Actually, I think the Washington Post did instant fact checking at the State of the Union
Good news if it works. The problem is they might waffle about nothing even more for the fear of being caught in a lie now. :twisted:
How much did you produce?