Moderator: Balou

DC

Post by DC »

Stop smoking crack.

mover2100

Post by mover2100 »

whadda smokin' crack!!!!!!

WHATYA smokin' CRACK?????

(please treat this w/ the very HIGH seriousness it was posted with).
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
drummerboy323

Post by drummerboy323 »

Our so called Government only allows us weapons because they know one day this facade of a united country is going to fail and we will be back to the wild west. It also probably has to do with weapons being our major export. What would it look like if the Butcher was a Vegetarian?
AL

Post by AL »

pansTX420 wrote:I know one thing y'all if you outlaw guns only outlaws have them.

I mean seriously gee I am going to rob a bank or kill some one but having a gun is illegal so I guess I won't use one please?

Also I think that if the criminal in the USA knew that the public did not have guns I think that crime would go up and then it would not be the criminal getting shot it would be the law abiding citizen with no gun. If a criminal could break into your house with a gun knowing you did not have one what a treat for them hu.

and AK Biker.. what ever dude now you are telling me that a polar bear is the same size as a brown bear.

Also I would like to argue with you more on size but the main thing is I am here and I have seen them and you are there and have not so........................
I guess the main point is that I would rather have my 9 then no gun no matter what you think if I can Peirce armor I can Peirce bone........and no matter how big and bad a bear its skull is still made of bone and not titanium. and its head is not nearly as thick as its body, but as I said only there once a year and the main thing is mt lions as I said.

:roll:
WHAT IF THE BEAR APPEARED IN A SHERMAN TANK WITH A BAZOOKA&RAMBO DRIVING?????YOU,D BE FUKD THEN........ :P :lol: :lol:
need a spliff......
AL

Post by AL »

711 wrote:Cheese, go fight a bear totally unarmed, then say that. =P

Actually, say anything. I'd be impressed.
YOU GO FIGHT THE BEAR DONT ASK CHEESE 2 FIGHT YOUR BATTLES+ YOU,D HAV NO CHANCE IF YOU WERE UNARMED,HOW WOULD HE FIGHT HIM,BITE HIS BALLS???.........ANYHOO IF IT WAS ME & ZEE BEAR I,D GEE IT A GLASGOW KISS ,WOULDNY NEED A GUN..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
need a spliff......
codejd

Post by codejd »

The culture for bongs is pretty funny here in the Netherlands. Most Dutch people do not use bongs. But I find them a great choice for my personal weapon. I love taking Dutch people out with my bong. Some times I use my gravitron because it delivers an extra powerful shot. I load it with about 10 extra grains of isolator and it will knock the biggest bear to the floor no problem. My other weapon of choice is my mind. I use it to engage people in conversation and try to teach them my tolerant ways. Some listen, some don't. Some get it, some never will. But I do promise to continue to use my personal weapons to defeat evil and ignorance where ever it rears its ugly head. So I am very glad to have personal weapons of choice here in Holland.
My friend and I got caught getting high in his basement one time by his dad and grandparents that were over visiting from Germany. His dad grabbed the bong, ran upstairs and proceeded to smash it up against the trash dumpster. Unfotunately for him, the bong was full thus making the situation just a tad bit worse.

My advice if you're going to use the bong as a weapon; make sure it's empty! :wink:
Donkey smell.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

none of you have been hit with a 2 foot, 9 mm thick glass worked glass bong...hehehe..welll it hurts i tell ya,...dont piss off a drunk biker chick that you probably shouldnt of brought home,could be the lesson learned hereImage
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

i mean,like just suppose a monkey rolled up on you and...Image
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

or worse...Image...the governator
rockin into the night
codejd

Post by codejd »

USBL: dude you're killing me!!!
Donkey smell.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

I thought this thread had died.. ROFL code and bongman
I need a miracle everyday
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Dam....gotta admmit that was fun......

Tried 5 times...cant break 247

TAKE THAT....MOTHER FUCKERS........

Just call me....Dirty Harry Blue

PS...there is a sweet spot...in the game...u just gotta find it
Good Luck
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Glad you enjoyed it bluelaru
scottlambert47

Post by scottlambert47 »

i had a major row with 2 women on 2 different occasions,

first time had a acrilyic(typo) bong smashed round my head, shattered everywhere and i was covered in bong water

anyone ever noticed stale bong water smells like soft biscuits?

2nd time it didnt smash but bloody hell left a lump on my head like no tomorrow