The behavior test before you leave Schiphol???

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Fat Dro

The behavior test before you leave Schiphol???

Post by Fat Dro »

Those people who question you before you get on the plane at Schiphol. I guess to see if you are a threat to get on the plane or something, I don't know? :? Do you any of you have any stories about talking with these people? I kind of actually feel a little safer knowing that these people are trying to weed out possible people who might cause a problem. Why doesn't the U.S do this?

Waldo Swan

Re: The behavior test before you leave Schiphol???

Post by Waldo Swan »

I've never had to jump through so many hoops than when boarding a US bound plane from Schiphol. US scrutiny is bad enough since 911. Do you like being hassled? :roll:
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

the only question i have ever been asked a schiphol when leaving was did you enjoy your stay,
Von Goat Weed

Post by Von Goat Weed »

I was asked a bunch of questions last trip :shock:
Why were you here?
How many alcohol drinks you had today? I ask him why ! He replied I smelt like beer :shock: then he said must of been from yesterday? :shock: I replied yeah must be when I was pissed on by Dutchmans during qd , people were pissing every where even on benches and by the way I don't drink :x
He then said whit a red face have a nice and safe trip home :roll:
treetop

Post by treetop »

Von Goat Weed wrote:I was asked a bunch of questions last trip :shock:
Why were you here?
How many alcohol drinks you had today? I ask him why ! He replied I smelt like beer :shock: then he said must of been from yesterday? :shock: I replied yeah must be when I was pissed on by Dutchmans during qd , people were pissing every where even on benches and by the way I don't drink :x
He then said whit a red face have a nice and safe trip home :roll:
I get a simple behaviour test from time to time when leaving Schipol in a particularly stoned state. The security person simply asks where I am going. Sometimes I have think about it a bit. :wink:
How much did you produce?
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

The only hassle I've had was with the KLM ticket desk shaking me down for more money for an extra bag to be checked.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

Without wanting to make any of our colonial cousins over the pond paranoid, do you think the TSA are behind US nationals being questioned on their way out? In all my visits since 1978 I have never been questioned on the way out. Never. Once on the way in the immigration girl at passport control mentioned that I had entered The Netherlands only three weeks before and did I like Amsterdam?

A big cheesy grin was the answer. I got one in return along with my passport.
Matroos negenenvijftig
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Sailor59 wrote:Without wanting to make any of our colonial cousins over the pond paranoid, do you think the TSA are behind US nationals being questioned on their way out? In all my visits since 1978 I have never been questioned on the way out. Never. Once on the way in the immigration girl at passport control mentioned that I had entered The Netherlands only three weeks before and did I like Amsterdam?

A big cheesy grin was the answer. I got one in return along with my passport.
More like DEA instead of TSA, but yeah, them too. :wink:
I only get asked about my luggage, who packed it, was it left out of sight, have I accepted any packages, etc, probably because I carry my bags on and don't check any luggage.
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

Paper to sign at Cuban Airport PURPOSE OF VISIT A) Business/Pleasure [] B) Smuggle Cigars [] C) Assassinate Castro [] (Homer ticks all three) lol
next trip...1st December!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

They asked me if I liked Holland and I said" Fuck yeah the weed was awesome" smiled and walk on.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
schererbuzz

Post by schererbuzz »

Mine was a formal one-on-one talk. He wanted to make sure I was aware that drugs could not be taken on the plane and that I had double checked every bag/pocket for something that may have been misplaced. He was cool about it and made it appear like he was concerned for my well being. But he was just doing his job.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Never been asked any questions like that ever when visiting Amsterdam in my many visits, i hardly ever even have to show any passport either.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Fat Dro wrote:Those people who question you before you get on the plane at Schiphol. I guess to see if you are a threat to get on the plane or something, I don't know? :? Do you any of you have any stories about talking with these people? I kind of actually feel a little safer knowing that these people are trying to weed out possible people who might cause a problem. Why doesn't the U.S do this?
Last time I left Shipol I only heard tree voices, 'Have you packed your bags yourself?', 'Welcome onboard' and 'Prepare for takeoff'. Seriously last time i came back I could have had bricks hidden all over me and no one would have noticed, subsequently when I landed in the UK, I didn't speak to ANYONE and walked straight out.