Things and People you HATE!

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

redeyezman

Re: Things and People you HATE!

Post by redeyezman »

I hate the guy who always has shit weed, but says its fire, dro, or some other arbitrary adjective because he can't give you the strain name.
Hate takes work so if I'm gonna work, might as well stop talking to him :mrgreen:

Oh and all of Boston.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

I dislike (hate is to strong a word) people who try and force their version of morality on other people. I also dislike posters who whine about what other people post on internet forums that cater to stoners.

Oh and broccoli.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

brussel sprouts,,, and Curry
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Adamster wrote:i hate frogs especially English one !
i hate swamp hillbillies especially southern asswimps from Georgia !
Kermit wrote:Adamster, coz he hates everything and anyone, he's also a pussy who didn't show up in November, maybe this year if he works out a bit :D

Oh and little ginger kids with a skateboard attached to their backpack, we are talking midget size aswell :lol:

Don't cry a river ! I was there in November , your the one that didn't show up :roll:

god hates you !

I don't hate everything and everyone ... How can say that where got this info... God only knows !!

It called karma hate on me , shit on you !! That simple ;)
Attack my English I piss on you - weird how a bitch like you never attack others English ... Alway me !

God love Russia !!
I was there, you wasn't, unless I imagined it and sent my clone, you dumbass American fucknut.

On topic: I realy hate people who abuse and pick on pensioners, and people who need a gun in a fist fight, sicko mofo.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

He said fuck nut..lol..I agree...I wuz dare too...and I hate the god damn whipped cream and cherry on top of the milkshakes...
rockin into the night
matty223

Post by matty223 »

well i look at it this way somene brings thei fist to a fight , and someone brings a gun,, dnt care what you think the guy withthe fist loses, you can callthat person a pussy but they will still be breathing,, not rotting in a hole or ina pile of ashes
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

:roll: /\/\
What a long strange trip it is.
treetop

Post by treetop »

I'm beginning to hate this thread.
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

matty223 wrote:well i look at it this way somene brings thei fist to a fight , and someone brings a gun,, dnt care what you think the guy withthe fist loses, you can callthat person a pussy but they will still be breathing,, not rotting in a hole or ina pile of ashes
So you are in fist range, by the time you get ya gun out your already out cold having the gun jammed up your arse, someone put a gun in my face through my car window once on a pickup, took me ages to tcut his face out my car door, so totally disagree, guns on streets are for pussys.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Ya they're not conditioned to pull the trigger. Dumb move point at anyone without pulling
Shells sink. Dreams float.
gromit

Post by gromit »

redeyezman wrote:Ya they're not conditioned to pull the trigger. Dumb move point at anyone without pulling

if my gun comes out ,...someones getting creamed,..... :shock: :P :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

i hate hang nails ,.... :x and when people put the toilet paper roll on the spool the wrong way :evil: :twisted: :x flap out,... :wink:
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

i hate people who have no compassion for others (kind of an oxymoron don't ya think)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Willjay wrote:
Adamster wrote:I forgot ...the thing I hate the most ...

old people at supermarket that got to take every little change they have (1-5-10cents ) to pay :shock: :shock: where my gun when needed :shock:
I'm one of those old people, and I know were my gun is, by my side and protected by the 2nd amendment :D
Adamster, I'm on the cusp of being one of those old people (not one who brings all that useless change)... I see you with a gun, I'll grab a can of beans and take you out. Then I'll slowly walk over to you, take your gun, and have my way with you. You gun owners and gun enthusiasts are nearly all alike - think you are invincible when armed. :lol:
As the American Band Journey sang - Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling..... hehe, silly small minded rejects from the movie Deliverance...

...and I want to personally thank you Willjay, and everyone who shares that belief. My reason is simple - as long as there are people like you carrying loaded (or even unloaded) weapons, I won't have to. I'll simply (that's correct, very simple) take yours!!! Got to love the American people, they paid millions of dollars to train me, possibly just for such an occasion. :twisted: :roll: ;)
BTW, just for the sake of hating - I hate those who still spout off about their 2nd Amendment Rights as it pertains to an armed citizenry against an oppressive government. That argument became useless the very day the US Army acquired its first armored vehicle. In 24 years of service, I've never witnessed a pea shooter (that's what we refer to as small arms weapons) penetrate a heavily armored vehicle. IF a group of US citizens were to revolt against the government, the uprising would be over in short order. Small arms weapons will not defeat an armored personnel carrier (Bradley Fighting Vehicle), nor an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank, and I could go on listing field artillery, aviation assets, and so on... and then there are elements of the military Special Operations Units (Army SF, Rangers, SEALS, etc...). :oops: Perhaps these citizens forgot about those assets?
Some continue this meaningless argument thinking that G-Men in 3 piece suits with M1911's will be the enemy combatant... says so much, really does.
To any US Citizen who still thinks they have a right to bear arms so as to protect themselves against an oppressive government... keep believing, and perhaps one day your weapon will be pried from your cold dead hands. Never fight an overwhelming force head on, it will only lead to total failure.
Peace and good will to all...
... :mrgreen:
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

The Russians said the same thing before Afgan peasants chased them out, and the Americans said the same before being pushed out of Vietnam and Korea and Afghanistan. Nobody is saying Americans could face and win against their corrupted government in a battlefield, but a long drawn out campaign underground would leave the Government chasing their tails again. Don't underestimate the power of people when they feel they are being shit on and get pushed too far.

Have you been paying attention to what's going on in Ukraine? There are about 300 million people in the US, imagine 20 million of them pissed off and armed with pea shooters.

Uncle Ron wrote: hehe, silly small minded rejects from the movie Deliverance...

Aren't you the guy who pitches a hissy-fit at name calling?
stanleymoon

Post by stanleymoon »

while i agree that the us citizenry would struggle to topple their government if it came down to a straight fight with the army, i would hope that a fair number of service people would baulk at the idea of turning their weapons on their countrymen. dividing the country's armed forces is part of any decent plan to get rid of a government.
is there any chance of the military itself turning on the government or are they too tied into each other?

also just imagine the devastating civil war us civilians could wage if left to their own devices.

on topic. i can get very annoyed that gent's trouser sizes go up in two rather than one inch increments.