Moderator: Balou

matty223

Re: ACD in the UK

Post by matty223 »

thanks for sharing,, good times with good people

Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Looks like much nicer weather for you guys this time, and thanks for the photos of London, :) :mrgreen:
1st born has good work ethic :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
treetop

Post by treetop »

Epic tourist activity chaps. Walking is the way to see it. Lovely. Thanks for posting. Nice to see the weather Co operating.
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

That VW Bus is clean. 8)
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Although I didn't make part 1 of this walk n toke, this afternoon I joined UR and Spidey for part deux of the trip. Rendezvousing at Alfie's Antiques in Lisson Grove we then embarked upon a stoney stroll along London's Silent Highway. That's the Regent Canal to you. We made our way smokily along through the Regents Park section, the London Zoo section, the Camden market section and finally the St Pancras section of the canal route. We did so many sections In fact it's lucky we didn't get sectioned.

I'm afraid I didn't take any pics but Spidey may have one or two to add to the thread. Was a very enjoyable stroll, thanks guys, see you next time!
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Thanks for the comments guys , still paying for that walk though :wink: :mrgreen: mj is helping us care less :mrgreen:

Smirks wrote:Although I didn't make part 1 of this walk n toke, this afternoon I joined UR and Spidey for part deux of the trip. Rendezvousing at Alfie's Antiques in Lisson Grove we then embarked upon a stoney stroll along London's Silent Highway. That's the Regent Canal to you. We made our way smokily along through the Regents Park section, the London Zoo section, the Camden market section and finally the St Pancras section of the canal route. We did so many sections In fact it's lucky we didn't get sectioned.

I'm afraid I didn't take any pics but Spidey may have one or two to add to the thread. Was a very enjoyable stroll, thanks guys, see you next time!
Sounds fun :) thumbs up & :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to UR & Spider for taking another long stroll . Catch you next time :mrgreen:

Also
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:Thanks for the comments guys , still paying for that walk though :wink: :mrgreen: mj is helping us care less :mrgreen:
Smirks wrote:Although I didn't make part 1 of this walk n toke, this afternoon I joined UR and Spidey for part deux of the trip. Rendezvousing at Alfie's Antiques in Lisson Grove we then embarked upon a stoney stroll along London's Silent Highway. That's the Regent Canal to you. We made our way smokily along through the Regents Park section, the London Zoo section, the Camden market section and finally the St Pancras section of the canal route. We did so many sections In fact it's lucky we didn't get sectioned.
Sounds fun :) thumbs up & :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to UR & Spider for taking another long stroll . Catch you next time :mrgreen: Also
The portion of Part 1 that I participated in was an approximate 5 mile stroll around central London, mostly along the southern side of The Thames.
A bit stiff after a few hours of sleep, and I was in for an almost similar stroll... this is going to hurt. :lol:
Spidey gave me a walking tour of his neighborhood, quite lovely, and then we met up with Smirks. We had a wee stroll along the Regent's Canal from Paddington Street Station to King's Cross, about 4 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent's_Canal
Was a good time had by all, and I want to thank the locals (Spidey, FTC, and Smirks) for showing me their lovely capital city.
The time has come for me to go soak my sore body in a warm bath... :shock: ;) :lol:
:mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Uncle Rons Oily Tours contd.
Well it’s always good to see a few ACD mates, and this time Uncle Ron came over again for one of his lightning oily visits.
UR was expected at 2100 and I met with Mr & Mrs FT and 1st born at the infamous Dirty Dicks where we enjoyed a pint and a few vapes whilst awaiting the arrival of the flying stoner. 2200 ticked past and as a result of Rons slightly covert nature and total avoidance of modern portable communication devices, we had no word and speculation as to his whereabouts was rife. Ft even thinking the worst, that Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise may have taken some interest in our old pal. I didn’t though. In fact severe rain storms over Southern Germany were the cause of the delay.
So he did turn up and the FTCarers, who had already done a marathon sightseeing tour in the afternoon, after another vape or two and a bit of a catch up, elected to join me and the colonial on a night time tour so off we wandered, and I have to say that by night the old city looks great. My photography sadly doesn’t do it justice.
We oiled the Tower of London, thereby satisfying one of Rons long held desires, and as a bonus we walked over Tower Bridge and toked it up on there as well. As already reported we meandered stonily along the south side of the river through Southwark past a few interesting places, The Clink http://www.clink.co.uk/ The Globe Theatre http://www.shakespearesglobe.com/ The Tate Modern http://www.tate.org.uk/visit/tate-modern and back north across the Millennium Bridge, past St Pauls Cathedral and the long trek up to Kings Cross and our aforementioned disappointment when we arrived to find them locking up the station; but we all got home eventually. Phew!!
Still up early in the morning though, as it was such a lovely day. Tea and a toke in the garden in the sun and Ron and I set off for another megatrek, not planned particularly but they seem to happen to me when I’ve got mainly sativa dominant in the Wispr. Ho hum, well we sure did a good tour of my neighbourhood.
We met up for lunch with Smirks who had bunked off work for the afternoon, in a nice little rooftop cafe on top of an antiques emporium in Lisson Grove http://www.alfiesantiques.com/ and after a couple of vapes we were off for more walking. Now I love walking, I was wearing some good truckers on my feet, bring it on.
The afternoon was in fact a very pleasant and gentle stroll along the canal taking us east towards Kings Cross. Countless stops were made along the way for the consumption of a variety of THC bearing substances, excellent. We made a stop at Camden Lock for rehydration, Rum Punch I think for UR and Smirks and because I’d never had one before (honest) I had Sangria, very refreshing in our stoned state.
And that was about it for this episode, many fine herbs consumed :shock: , some aches and pains, I think I just about walked young Rons legs off :mrgreen: . Smirks and I accompanied Ron to the station and said our farewells and look forward to the next time. And the future hopefully when we can do all this legally. :D 8)

One of many oily stops for my companions.

Last edited by spidergawd on Mon 16th Jun 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it is.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Nice 1 Spider :mrgreen: until next time :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Next update coming soon :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:
ftcarer

Re: ACD in the UK-update 10/07/14

Post by ftcarer »

Another little meet up today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Smoke, vape, walk, smoke, munch, smoke, vape, walk , smoke , munch, smoke , vape , home :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good to see you again guys :mrgreen: oh & the un-mushed face was requested :wink: :mrgreen:

treetop

Post by treetop »

oilsome 8) :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
How much did you produce?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

A very pleasant and stoney little excursion matey's. :D

I really love this being retired thing, 2 and a half years and I still wake up with a big smile on my face :lol: 8) :mrgreen:.
What a long strange trip it is.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

treetop wrote:oilsome 8) :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
Was very nice :mrgreen: only used through that little , vape pen/one hitter thing :? I was told but can't remember the make :oops: worked great though imo :mrgreen:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:
treetop wrote:oilsome 8) :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
Was very nice :mrgreen: only used through that little , vape pen/one hitter thing :? I was told but can't remember the make :oops: worked great though imo :mrgreen:
http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3221/El ... izer.xhtml