ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

spidergawd

Re: ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Post by spidergawd »

Yes twas a high flying occasion. :) Maaxxx thanks man, champion. Passed through a couple of cool galaxies on our home run. One had really cool volcanos. Very nice :) Charlie was flying.

Nice to get high with friends between visits to mokum. :D.

What a long strange trip it is.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Spidergawd popped up today for a few vapes and a slice of choccy cake :mrgreen: great to see you as always mate :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Cheers mate it was good to see all the FTC gang again. :D Lovely afternoon and a nice journey home 8) :)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Great seeing spidergawd as always , pizza, vape, & cake in the sunshine , lovely :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Totally beautiful day for sharing sunbeams and herbs I agree FT. The cakes were on the lethal side again, wouldn't you say mate :D? I'll keep trying.
I like mong inducing edibles OK but I'm also like to do a nice easy batch of small cakes to accompany morning coffee, and afternoon tea etc. :) And at home we really like the smell of coconut oil now we are using it for our cannabutter and then the aroma infused in the cakes and biscuits. Yum yum! 8)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

It's okay, u enjoy the sun all day whilst 90miles away we had hail, unreal rain and bloody thunder n lightning, cheers :(
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Kermit wrote:It's okay, u enjoy the sun all day whilst 90miles away we had hail, unreal rain and bloody thunder n lightning, cheers :(
Well I hope your catching some so you can sell it to us down here when the summer drought sets in. :idea:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

just stopped pissing down here from 11pm last night , we got lucky , helped that the neighbours had had all their trees cut back nice little suntrap , if you like trains all the better :lol:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

spidergawd wrote:Totally beautiful day for sharing sunbeams and herbs I agree FT. The cakes were on the lethal side again, wouldn't you say mate :D? I'll keep trying.
I like mong inducing edibles OK but I'm also like to do a nice easy batch of small cakes to accompany morning coffee, and afternoon tea etc. :) And at home we really like the smell of coconut oil now we are using it for our cannabutter and then the aroma infused in the cakes and biscuits. Yum yum! 8)

Cakes were lovely & yes strong , not quite as much as that last big cake though now that was lethal :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ftcarer wrote:just stopped pissing down here from 11pm last night , we got lucky , helped that the neighbours had had all their trees cut back nice little suntrap , if you like trains all the better :lol:
It's stopped raining, the snows :shock: melted and the suns out, and I have the trains :wink: :lol:

@spider, not enough bottles in the world for the water we have had, crazy :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Mate we could get some tanker barges and ship it down the grand union, I dont live far from Brentford wharf.

:idea: :idea: Now theres a business opportunity for someone. bit of smart marketing and we could be selling black country water to the London hipsters to make their skinny latte's. :D Maybe I could do a bit of crowd funding, and my mates got a 65ft narrowboat moored up in Leicester. :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Lovely to see spidegawd today , very nice afternoon out at the lakes :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Great to see you guys too, and a very pleasant stroll matey. :D

Dont know where this energy has come from but hope it lasts a while. I'm gonna do that bike trip. :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Nice lunchtime session today, me, Wifey, 1st born, madmaxxx & spigergawd , some wappa, few oily dabs ( well done on the oil chaps :mrgreen: ) bit of blueblood, few more dabs , lovely :mrgreen: see you again soon :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Had a nice time FT. I like the Blueblood, very tasty and lovely relaxed stone. Great ride home on the train with me cappacino. 8) :wink: :D. See you again soon me old chum. :mrgreen: