Twats R US

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Smirks

Twats R US

Post by Smirks »

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to read reviews of coffee shops, trip reports and pretty much every other thread on here without the frequent derails that we see so often. So, here's one for the twats out there. Keep yer bickering, complaining, threats of physical violence, Gapie bashing and weed knowledge bragging (nothing wrong with imparting knowledge in other threads, but it's not a competition to see who knows the most, so please be mindful about how you present it) on here please, so the rest of us can simply ignore this thread and enjoy using the forum for the purpose it was intended.

If anyone is offended by me saying this, keep the flaming of me on here and leave the rest of the forum alone, you twats!

P.S Lem, feel free to lift any sections of other threads and relocate them here if need be. The last two pages of Utopia review page are a good example of something that needs moving.

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Twats R US

Post by Lemming »

Well said Smirks.

We only have one one rule. If everyone was abiding by it then we could be civilised.

Those responding abusively to abusive posts are exacerbating the situation greatly, making it much harder to clean up the mess. The same applies to replying to spammers. Please just use the 'report' button.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: nice 1
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I regret my part in insulting Mokum to some degree, not because I feel bad for him. But because it tends to stir up ill feeling and brings out those that seem all too keen to get involved in the fracas and stir things up further by dragging up other unrelated personal bullshit. Human nature I guess.

The only reason I posted yesterday was I because couldn't possibly let that ugly comment about Ingi sit there on the forum without response. I did think twice and waited a short while to see if the post would disappear - in the end I posted because I was just imagining her reading it thinking 'no-one has said anything'. Rock / hard place = bad choice perhaps.

Anyway - I'm not offended by your post. In fact I agree wholeheartedly.
It's good to be reminded of the rules sometimes. In future I shall use the report button only (which to be fair I've only just noticed).
macky

Post by macky »

Nice speech but Na! Still tell him to go hoop his forehead :wink:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I apologize Lemming and all other semi-civil ACD'rs, I have indeed been out of line a few times as of late and had a strong tendency to feed the trolls.

I suppose I attribute it boredom with the sometimes slow pace around here and a high intolerance for malicious senseless fuckery (which admittedly I haven't been far off from at times). Nontheless, that's no excuse so I hope you and the rest of ACD will accept my sincerest apologies and my pact and ACD resolution to much better hold my tongue and contribute only positive posts of value.

Oh and also sorry about the spammers as well Lemming, refer to my self-diagnosis above - I'll make a concerted effort to simply hit that report button from here on out.

So here's DLN formally apologizing and wishing all you potheads a stony and happy holiday season!
gromit

Post by gromit »

and i thought we could buy twats here,... :P
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

gromit wrote:and i thought we could buy twats here,... :P
According to this thread I just might be a twat, you can rent me for the nominal fee of helping myself to your garden per day of twattery
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

Sorry if i pissed anyone else off , i dont usally say much but its not fair or nice what was said, sorry and happy xmas to all see you 420!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: