Strains and Sitting Posture to Get Rid of Back Pain?

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

FawnWitmer

Strains and Sitting Posture to Get Rid of Back Pain?

Post by FawnWitmer »

Hi All!

In the previous lockdown, our company did little work as compared to the requirements, that's why nowadays we are dealing with several projects. To complete these orders, almost all of us are working for long hours. Though I didn't suffer due to this kind of severe back pain before but now, it is hurting me a lot and also affecting my performance as well. In this regard, I am thinking to use strains to get rid of this pain, but I am little afraid that the high dose will make me high. Is it true? Or with the use of right marijuana strain, I would feel better without disturbing my performance?

On the other hand, according to my physician, I should go with a miner dose of strain and better to improve my sitting posture. However, I want to proceed with the use of marijuana strain, right sitting posture and with a few workplace stretches. Yes, I want to go with 5-10 minutes stretches or workout because I don't have enough time to conduct them in this busy schedule. By the way, I am also thinking to start using CBD topicals to overcome the pain, but I am not sure which one would give me quick relief.

I would be grateful if you share your thoughts about the right strains for back pain, CBD topicals and some tips about sitting posture.

Waiting for your suggestions.

AgripinaEmano

Re: Strains and Sitting Posture to Get Rid of Back Pain?

Post by AgripinaEmano »

No doubt, strains give instant relief against back pain, but most of them make the user high due to the high presence of THC. But if insist on using any of them then I can suggest ACDC. It hardly has any psychoactive side effect because it has a high percentage of CBD. Probably, the percentage of THC is around 0.4% to 1.2% in it, but usually, it is considered a good painkiller.

But if you want to stick with lower than 0.3% THC, then I don't think you should try any strain. Better to proceed with CBD topicals or any other CBD product. No doubt, the use of ergonomic chairs, office stuff, stretches and right sitting posture would also assist you. Best of luck.
Willjay

Re: Strains and Sitting Posture to Get Rid of Back Pain?

Post by Willjay »

Singers and actors use the Alexander technique for their posture
I wish there was a definitive way of picking a strain, but there’s too many, just smoke a little then a little more then repeat :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org