Simon Hughes, 'e's a Raver!

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

johnnyvoid

Simon Hughes, 'e's a Raver!

Post by johnnyvoid »

"But for dealing, it’s always right to consider punishment, including the most severe prison sentences."

So said Simon Hughes, lib dem hopeful and all round schmoozer

However the void has been contacted by a member of the public (snitch) who has some illuminating information on Simon Hughes' past social life:

"it was around 1995/96 and I was working as a fundraiser for Guy's Hospital at the time. Simon Hughes was an active and popular supporter of the Save Guy's campaign, and regularly attended events in support of the hospital."

"well one night one of our team had organised a party at the Emporium nightclub to raise money for the children's wards. It was a fairly posh old do, with Seb Fontaine spinning the tunes and a smattering of celebs"

"Well, in walks Simon Hughes, pretty young girl on his arm, and it wasn't long before he took to the floor"

"and he was proper 'aving it man, he danced solidly for a good couple of hours, dripping with sweat, red faced and gurning with the best of them"

"now I didn't actually see him take anything, but I've been raving a long time and I know what someone on a top pill looks like"

"and that's how Simon Hughes looked"

Simon Hughes has supported reclassifying ecstasy to Class B, as well as scrapping imprisonment for possession of any drugs.

A step in the right direction perhaps, but will not have any impact on the most serious issue surrounding ecstasy use which is lack of health and safety controls, and manufacturing standards leading to impure and dangerous pills.

However it may be possible that old Hughsey has a vested interest - so spill the beans Hughesy - you a pill head or what?

Didn't do David 'the hoover' Cameron any harm to be associated with past chemical indiscretions, and lets face it, being a bit of a caner seems to be par for the course for the lib dem leader.

And if you do like to indulge, then it ain't very fair to lock yer dealer up is it.

http://johnnyvoid.blogspot.com