Turkey

supermatt

Turkey

Post by supermatt »

Afternoon,

Just back from Dam and now have to bugger off with the wife for a week to Turkey.

I assume its pretty easy to score over there?

The question is. Is it a good idea?

SMatt

Boner

Post by Boner »

Never been and haven't a clue about the legality but Turkish hash is gooooooood!!
Turkey

Cultivation of cannabis is strictly controlled by government in Turkey. Non-drug usage of cannabis is a common practice in Aegean region of Turkey. Cannabis seeds are used as a spice in many different foods, especially in different breads and other baked goods. Usage of cannabis as a drug is forbidden in Turkey. Persons carrying small amounts of cannabis can be fined. Persons caught carrying small amounts for personal usage are required to attend rehab once a week and are subjected to mandatory drug screenings for a six month period if it is a first time offense. Drug trafficking is punished with long term imprisonment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

was going to suggest webehigh.com

But can't send the link cos the site is down :? or is it because I'm in work and perhaps shouldn't be googling such sites :shock:

Anyway might be worth a shot...
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

i scored easy in ichmellor about 5 years ago. got a plastic shopping bag for an english £20.

some of the strongest weed ive ever had, but just remember midnight express :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
supermatt

Post by supermatt »

Rufus - already checked webehigh. The site is up but only lists Istanbul under its Turkish entry. I will be a little more out in the middle of nowhere so may have to rely on hotel staff etc
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

hash is the main smoke available in turkey, 1000x better than any weed youl buy out there, 100kilo of dried plant makes 1-2 k of hash, but like gixxer says be very careful :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
atemate

Post by atemate »

Was in Marmaris 16th-22nd and couldn't find anything. I was travelling with gf so really wasn't looking to score anything, but still a bit strange I wasn't offered not even once. Good luck mate...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Iko

Post by Iko »

I was talking with a Turkish couple they said be VERY careful.
It is common for someone to sell tourists weed-hash, then that person will follow the tourists to there hotel while calling the police to come bust them-fine them.
Never been, but thats what i was told.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
atemate

Post by atemate »

Iko wrote:I was talking with a Turkish couple they said be VERY careful.
It is common for someone to sell tourists weed-hash, then that person will follow the tourists to there hotel while calling the police to come bust them-fine them.
Never been, but thats what i was told.
Heard a LOT of similiar stories in India. They sell you the shit and then call police to fine you. The fine you pay most likely ends up being shared with the cop and the "snitch"...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Badfrog

Post by Badfrog »

Ever watch "Midnight Express"? :o
Iko

Post by Iko »

make that Midnight Express NOT rented from Blockbuster.
Most versions of M.E. have been so badly butchered from editing it is no longer the same film.
We rented it a few years back and was like WTF happened to this movie ?
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
DANKLONDON

Post by DANKLONDON »

being of turkish cypriot origin, on my various trips to turkey i have found it very easy to score.... but as stated you must be careful who you ask and where you smoke it, you could end up in a week in jail....

best to ask the young local lads, they call it OT pronouced like hot without the H

the going rate is 50 tl which is about 20 pound, although you wont get any beautiful strains, its suprisling clean and naturally smells nice and smokes ok and for your 20 pound you get about 20 grams so you cant go wrong..

also mary jane is very well understood with the young generation

:)
templeball

Post by templeball »

please be very careful, ive had friends get in some very serious problems in Turkey, a lot of money handed over and a near rape of one of the girls by police was the net result of their dope purchase. Mind you same in India long ago, and Thailand for that matter. Biggest problem as I think I may have mentioned before about scoring in Asia is the women's vunerability when the shit hits, not the money. Money can be replaced..

BTW anyone catch the TV programme recently about the film Midnight Express and the true story of his time inside?
Fuck me, to use the words living hell doesnt even come close to what the poor sod must have gone through...after doing his whole sentence and getting right to the end, with numerous major horrors along the way, they decided he wasnt going to leave prison and instead they increased his sentence! He did spend time in the mental ward there like in the film, and to escape he had to row a boat 15 miles in a storm (think it was 15), and then run and run for two/three days until he crossed the border.

So unless you are very worldy think of that and how tight your rim-piece is at the moment :oops: before taking a chance in that country, of all countries...
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

templeball wrote:please be very careful, ive had friends get in some very serious problems in Turkey, a lot of money handed over and a near rape of one of the girls by police was the net result of their dope purchase. Mind you same in India long ago, and Thailand for that matter. Biggest problem as I think I may have mentioned before about scoring in Asia is the women's vunerability when the shit hits, not the money. Money can be replaced..

BTW anyone catch the TV programme recently about the film Midnight Express and the true story of his time inside?
Fuck me, to use the words living hell doesnt even come close to what the poor sod must have gone through...after doing his whole sentence and getting right to the end, with numerous major horrors along the way, they decided he wasnt going to leave prison and instead they increased his sentence! He did spend time in the mental ward there like in the film, and to escape he had to row a boat 15 miles in a storm (think it was 15), and then run and run for two/three days until he crossed the border.

So unless you are very worldy think of that and how tight your rim-piece is at the moment :oops: before taking a chance in that country, of all countries...
fuck that :shock:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
steven

Post by steven »

templeball wrote:please be very careful, ive had friends get in some very serious problems in Turkey, a lot of money handed over and a near rape of one of the girls by police was the net result of their dope purchase. Mind you same in India long ago, and Thailand for that matter. Biggest problem as I think I may have mentioned before about scoring in Asia is the women's vunerability when the shit hits, not the money. Money can be replaced..

Fecking hell and here I was just about to order it on lovefilm and you've just recited the whole ending :lol: