The Low down on Pot in the Czech RePUBlic

aradiasraven

The Low down on Pot in the Czech RePUBlic

Post by aradiasraven »

An EU report on cannabis use shows that the Czech Republic has the highest number of Pot Smokers in the EU per capita,followed by the Nederlands,Spain etc. We also have the higest amount of beer drinkers. Pilsner Type beer and Budwieser was frist brewed here over 100 years ago . Since 1998 Marihuna use has been legal for personal use. The exact amount permited for personal use has always been a grey area. Last year the amount was changed from,"a small amount" to 20 joints or 3 growing plants . No weight in grams specifed. IT is still illegal to sell so most people either grow there own,buy/trade from friends etc. Here we have some people who grow real good outdooor and indoor as well a few Bio or Organic growers.No coffeeshop as of yet but if you go into any Pub in the major cities (Praha aka Prague,Brno or Plzen) or even most small village where there are young people you will get a wiff of the dank.Even in a lot of parks people puff. Buying some maybe harder for tourist or forigeners living here as most "dealers" only sell give to friends. We call marihuna, trave ( pronounced (trjava) our word for grass also, we call beer Pivo.
Last edited by aradiasraven on Tue 18th Aug 2009 03:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stoners are cute,junkies are sad-Kevin Smith
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Good to know. I'd like to visit the Czech Republic one day. The closest I've been is on the Elbe near Dresden.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Again, good info to know and i am glad your country sees the Grass is greener.

Maybe you need to be one of the first to have open a CS and become a legend in your own country 8)

Now your a member we will need never go dry when visiting your land :wink: :lol:
Saynt

Post by Saynt »

This is great news. I will be in Praha in the beginning of Oct. Hope I will be able to score something.
One Love!
aradiasraven

Post by aradiasraven »

Hope you enoy your stay in Praha,lots to see and do there. Good luck in finding some herbs , one word of advice do not buy from Roma or others off the streets as there is a good chance you would be ripped off. Either money stolen by force, or given some oregano instead of ganga. Also be very wary of pickpockets at the tram and train stations . Other than that is is fairly Safe friendly city.
Stoners are cute,junkies are sad-Kevin Smith