Weed in prague

Colino

Weed in prague

Post by Colino »

Will be there in febraury and I heard it's quite easy to score something. I'd like also to have some informations for good place to find some. I read the suggestions of webehigh but also want to know if someone had some experiences in prague.
Thank you very much

Balou

Re: Weed in prague

Post by Balou »

Read Soulrider's trip report from 2009. https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 19#p114119

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Colino

Post by Colino »

balou1999 wrote:Read Soulrider's trip report from 2009. https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 19#p114119

Peace,
Balou
Thank you for the help but he wrote he wsn't looking for weed
Balou

Post by Balou »

He might not have been looking but it did find him. Here is a thread saying their are Amsterdam style coffeeshops around https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... lit=prague

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Cudi_420

Post by Cudi_420 »

Been to Prague twice. Very, very easy to score weed. Found some from the Nigerians in the main city square. It was OK. But often was in bars where locals were smoking some. That's where the good stuff is.
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

i found it easy to get on last visit. will be back in 2 weeks so will see if it is the same.
We cant stop here this is bat country
Colino

Post by Colino »

j-smoker wrote:i found it easy to get on last visit. will be back in 2 weeks so will see if it is the same.
go to comix bar(Karlova 25) and ask to the bartenders
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

chapaue rouge, and u sudu other possibilities. anyone know of others? im sure there are plenty
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

just returned from prague. comix bar were bit weird with me and claimed theat getting weed was not possible there, despite the fact iv smoked in there loads. u sudu said you could smoke but not buy there- was a seriously cool place. chapeau rouge was the same as ever. quality good as well. id put it on a par with 10-12e weed in the dam.
from talking to locals there is no chance of this place ever allowing amsterdam style coffeeshops to open, despite the lax drug laws and attitudes to drug use. they simply dont like the stag party types who go already and dont want to attract anymore party people. very nice place, nice people on the whole and well worth a visit. kind of loads to do with good weed available, rather than the all out smoke fest a visit to amsterdam is.
inemetz

Post by inemetz »

Any updates from Prague from this century ?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Post subject: Re: Weed in prague
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Little over a month ago, probably still very good info.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Cudi_420

Post by Cudi_420 »

Very easy to score it dude. Prague is a great place. Go into some bars and you're bound to find someone that smokes it. You can get some in the old town square, but it probably won't be the best.
MaGuy

Post by MaGuy »

Don't risk ending up behind bars while Silvizio is just around the corner.
Granola47

Post by Granola47 »

I will be visiting Prague during the festive week and I'll like to get my hands on something to light up my Xmas trees. Im open to friendly ideas.
Praha

Post by Praha »

Came across this wonderful article online that guided me on how to buy weed in Prague. Hope it helps stoners searching for weed in Prague: https://fourtwentyavenue.com/weed-in-prague/#comments