The Shotgun Bar, Prague, Czech Republic

Waldo Swan

The Shotgun Bar, Prague, Czech Republic

Post by Waldo Swan »

This bar in Prague sells weed, 500 cz, roughly 25 US dollars for 2 grams. Stuff Ive gotten there the last couple of days has been midgrade smoke at best but certainly better than nothing. Seems like a sativa dominant strain. It will hold me over until I get back to the dam for the real stuff. The general protocol is...go to the bar, order a drink, after all it is a bar, and then tell the bartender you would like to buy some weed. He or she will either pull it out from behind the bar or direct you to some gangster sitting at a table. There is no selection just one batch of weed. Dont expect them to know the name of the strain or whether it is indica or sativa much less how many trichomes are on the leaves. :) This is survival smoke until you can score something better.

I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
avfc-herbalist

Re: The Shotgun Bar

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Waldo Swan wrote: Mon 29th May 2017 05:06 pm This bar in Prague sells weed, 500 cz, roughly 25 US dollars for 2 grams. Stuff Ive gotten there the last couple of days has been midgrade smoke at best but certainly better than nothing. Seems like a sativa dominant strain. It will hold me over until I get back to the dam for the real stuff. The general protocol is...go to the bar, order a drink, after all it is a bar, and then tell the bartender you would like to buy some weed. He or she will either pull it out from behind the bar or direct you to some gangster sitting at a table. There is no selection just one batch of weed. Dont expect them to know the name of the strain or whether it is indica or sativa much less how many trichomes are on the leaves. :) This is survival smoke until you can score something better.
Thank you very much for this information Waldo :mrgreen:! Will be in Prague in October for a stag do so will definitely go see the guys at The Shotgun Bar :D
Cheers mate 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

I was there last night. Waldo is nail on the head. It was 500 for 2g. Slightly cheesy taste and perhaps a small nudge above run of the mill. Smoked a huge spliff and was pretty stoned so happy enough!!
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Was here again last night. Smoke was fucking shite. Very much luck of the draw.
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

Junglist Movement wrote: Thu 1st Mar 2018 10:52 am Was here again last night. Smoke was fucking shite. Very much luck of the draw.
looool :lol: :lol:
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

I've been in touch with him another guy too. There are a few other bars nearby too which I hear are smoke friendly - Woodoo and Kenny's Island. What I don't know is can you just buy a drink and start blazing up or are you expected to buy gear from there? I guess I'll ask when I go.