Where to buy best Paper + Grinder + Smell Proof Bag in Dam?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Smokin´Brazil

Where to buy best Paper + Grinder + Smell Proof Bag in Dam?

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Guys, I would like to know your opinion about where can I find easily those basic weeders itens (lol):

01-) Paper - what´s the best Paper sold in Amsterdam in your opinion? Where can I find it?

02-) Grinder - Usually people don´t use grinder to roll the joints, am I right? Anyways, where can I find them?

03-) Smell Proof Bags - I will try to take a few weed + hash back to Brazil and I saw these bags can help me. Where can I easily find them?

Thank you for all your help ! :mrgreen:

Hotdog

Re: Where to buy best Paper + Grinder + Smell Proof Bag in D

Post by Hotdog »

Smokin´Brazil wrote:
01-) Paper - what´s the best Paper sold in Amsterdam in your opinion? Where can I find it?

02-) Grinder - Usually people don´t use grinder to roll the joints, am I right? Anyways, where can I find them?

03-) Smell Proof Bags - I will try to take a few weed + hash back to Brazil and I saw these bags can help me. Where can I easily find them?

01) PAPER:- Every gift shop, souvenir shop, head shop, newsagent, supermarket and tobacconist sells papers, You can get them everywhere, plus every coffeeshop has papers for you to use, whats the best, well thats up to you.

02) GRINDER:- Again sold every where, try the Waterlooplein flea market for a cheap one.
http://www.waterloopleinmarkt.nl/

03) SMELLY BAGS:- Take with you, they are always more expensive in Amsterdam. Failing that any headshop, I find Baba's on warmoestraat to always have them in stock.
If in doubt, have a spliff
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

1-OCB...Smoking
2-Most souvenir shops all headshops and some coffeeshops And yes most ppl use them
3-ROOR headshop

8)
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Thx a lot for your help mates. So I think I will not have problem at all finding Paper and Grinder. But I still have a little doubt about the Smell Proof Bag.

First, in the Roor and Baba Headshop site it´s not written they sell that kind of Bag. I saw bongs, seeds, etc, but not this bag... :(

I really want to take a few g (like 5g !) with me, to show to my friends here how it is. Smell Proof Bag seems a wonderfull idea, but it can´t have Alluminium outside (because the airport security system would detect that) and should close very tight to avoid the smeel being felt by the dogs at the airtport. I really need an extra help on this people! If you´re sure about a place where I can buy this, which I could travel with it - I think it must be 100% plastic - I will be extremely thankful.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Only stupid ppl travel or tell stories about traveling whit drugs Hope you know its ILLEGAL and youll ended up in a cell whit my friend BABAH ;)

Trust me the Smelly bag work wonders ;) and you have many type http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_he ... uctID=7786
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

You will not get past dogs with a smelly proof
-
Marco

Post by Marco »

I really do not recommend you try to take weed on the plane back to Brazil!
Boner

Post by Boner »

According to wiki the law on cannabis in Brazil is:
The possession of any drug in Brazil, for personal consumption, entails a warning, community service and education on the effects of drug use. The same applies for the planting and/or preparation of small amounts of any drug.
If it was me and thats the law then I'd risk a few grams.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Boner wrote:According to wiki the law on cannabis in Brazil is:
The possession of any drug in Brazil, for personal consumption, entails a warning, community service and education on the effects of drug use. The same applies for the planting and/or preparation of small amounts of any drug.
If it was me and thats the law then I'd risk a few grams.

I think you get charged with importation as well as possession if bringing something into a country ? (or I would imagine it would certainly be different getting caught airside than on the street?)
-
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

hahaha, Boner, I LOVED your reply man! Specially looking your avatar! hahaha Rock N Roll !

You are right about our Law - and that´s out new Law, from 2002. But Cisco is right aswell... I am not sure if with 5g I would get arrested, because I have a permanet work and own company, has a "good past" (in policy history that means), etc... But I must study a little bit more this option and be sure of my decision with the certain I will not be in risk at all. Of course!

I just want to show to my friends here what I really loved, nothing else... The world could think openly like Amsterdam, eh? :idea:
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

if you just want to "show" your friends then a picture works just as well and is a lot less risky! :lol:
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Lamont wrote:if you just want to "show" your friends then a picture works just as well and is a lot less risky! :lol:

Hummm... Errr.... Alright ! :roll: :lol: (I guess you just did your Test Drive of the Day, didn't you? lol)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Grinder :
5 euros at Greenplace . Its perfect !
Spend more than 30 euros @ greenhouse , and theyll give u a crap crusher .

The pins on the greenhouse grinder arent big enough , so ur weed will have problems coming out .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Condoms are almost smell proof and the bags they use to roast chickens is unbreathable plastic. Smell doesn't penetrate the plastic for a long time.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
abc123

Post by abc123 »

Why would you take it with you on you, surely you would put it in your luggage that gets checked in instead?