Anyone Tried the Magical Butter Machine?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
codejd

Re: Anyone Tried the Magical Butter Machine?

Post by codejd »

elasticband wrote:edit: Whats the large green glove for? A good anal fisting after you have been bent over backwards for the machine?
I imagine it's for holding that strainer as that shit gets hot (watch video...LOL), I just use a pair of kitchen gloves, cheap & elegant looking.

Donkey smell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

I just leave it to cool for 10minutes put some cheese cloth in a sieve and drain, then i ball up the mess, give a rinse under the cold tap to cool then squeeze the rest of the butter out, no gloves needed.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so with making my own butter, well thought id always be able to make better sitting waiting for it to finish wow mind numbing shit (id end up getting so wasted mistakes were bound to happen). and my hob on 1 is still hot was never able to get it to a perfect heat which is important. they both smell but you can put that thing near an open window and not stink your flat out for about 5 days. if i was making butter weekly/monthly this machine is a must buy in my opinion. price is what it is ive brought drug related products that cost good money
lfarj

Post by lfarj »

Hello,
can anyone tell me where in Amsterdam I can find this Magical Butter Machine?
Thanks