puffco plus Vs dr dabber aurora

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
DjShaggy

puffco plus Vs dr dabber aurora

Post by DjShaggy »

recently ive given up using tobacco in my joints, gone pure. i love it. ive also got a s&b crafty hand help vape, i dont love that so much. for me vaping just isnt the way (at the moment) what i do really enjoy tho is a nice little dab, low temp naturally...
so crew im very tempted by the above, in my less than professional view the dr dabber looks like it has more features, more accessories and it even comes with a keychain. on the other hand the puffco looks like it will actually work and last longer, looks less gimmicky and more robust.

im currently 49% aurora 51% puffco

payday is in 5 days

both are exactly the same price on the same shelf in the same shop

does anyone have any experience with one or the other or preferably both?

id love to hear some oppinions

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Willjay

Re: puffco plus Vs dr dabber aurora

Post by Willjay »

I don’t have a clue :lol: but from your description I would go less gimmicks and more robust :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Willjay wrote: Wed 10th Jan 2018 05:56 pm I don’t have a clue :lol: but from your description I would go less gimmicks and more robust :mrgreen:
it was the gimmicky one that was recomended to me, a youtube reviewer doesnt rate it, several others do.

reserching more im finding out the puffco atomizer doesnt seem to last, they claim 1-3 months use, actual people are getting 3,5,8 days use before it breaks.

maybe not then :|
macky

Post by macky »

Little vap kits are like 5 euros here,cool kit comes with charger ,cleaning brush and pen with ceramic little bowl to dap your rosin in. The tops a little bulb shape thing you but over helps catch smoke.
Every ones selling pens with differentt products.
My one buddy,s got shatter thinned to work with pen coming out of states somewhere :D
Another makes honey oil and another makes rosin in big home made press.
The one thing they have in common the pens are from China and so cheap they basically throw then in.
Been using one with rosin for a week and it,s stlii going strong will bring a few for 420.
Hard to keep up with all the new stuff going on....Roll on 420
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

i was looking for the best quality but at that price i could break one daily and still be fairly happy...

thanks for the reply @macky