Bubblers!!

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Junglist Movement

Bubblers!!

Post by Junglist Movement »

So I'm now a month off tobacco and all is going well! I will be in amsterdam in two months and I'm looking for a shop that sells reasonably priced glass. I'm not looking for roor or any high end equvalent, just a simple grace glass of similar product.

I was nabbed coming back into Ireland on my last visit with a joint in my posseaion. It was only a joint but the customs dude must have been having a rough day cause he told me I was on their system now n would most likely be searched again and any used paraphernalia would be confiscated. had my grinder taken off me and fined €50. Its why im leaving my half decent bubbler at home.

Is it a case of just having a gawk at shops as I come across them or does anyone know a decent spot I might try first.

Cheers in advance.

OneHighMofo

Re: Bubblers!!

Post by OneHighMofo »

Head to the end of the street that Prix D'ami is on - walking away from the Damrak. As you pop out of the end of the alley there you'll see two head-shops oppsoite that stock Grace Glass and similar priced glass.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Another option would be Azarius on Kerkstraat
Junglist Movement

Thank you gentlemen!!
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 3rd Oct 2018 12:03 pm Head to the end of the street that Prix D'ami is on - walking away from the Damrak. As you pop out of the end of the alley there you'll see two head-shops oppsoite that stock Grace Glass and similar priced glass.
Yeah, there are a few half decent places there with all the usual tourist crap, but also slightly nicer things at alright prices, I got a wizardy glass pipe with built in bubbler quite cheap.
Junglist Movement

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Thu 4th Oct 2018 12:15 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 3rd Oct 2018 12:03 pm Head to the end of the street that Prix D'ami is on - walking away from the Damrak. As you pop out of the end of the alley there you'll see two head-shops oppsoite that stock Grace Glass and similar priced glass.
Yeah, there are a few half decent places there with all the usual tourist crap, but also slightly nicer things at alright prices, I got a wizardy glass pipe with built in bubbler quite cheap.
I actually love that style of pipe bubbler. I have a grav labs hammer style bubbler and i love it. I was looking at the shop mentioned above and I could see a few bits that would do me and would not induce too much heartbreak if they were confiscated!