Buying a decent bong near Leidseplein

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
westerkerk

Buying a decent bong near Leidseplein

Post by westerkerk »

I'll be in Amsterdam for a week in a few days, havent been for about 6 years. Still read this forum often. Just wondering if there are any decent shops round the leidseplein area where I can pick up a decent value glass bong? I dont intend to bring it home with me but something i can use in my apartment over the course of a week. I am open to walking a bit further afield for a decent headship but wanted to pick one up after I've checked into my apartment!

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Buying a decent bong near Leidseplein

Post by cantona7 »

any of the local gift shops/smoke shops. if you go into a proper glass shop expect to pay heady glass prices..80 euros plus. you used to be able to rent ROOR bongs at the roor shop...dunno if that's still the case though. May be worth checking out though especially if you aren't planning to bring the piece home.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Rebustyana

Re: Buying a decent bong near Leidseplein

Post by Rebustyana »

I was in Amsterdam last summer and stumbled upon a cool headshop near Leidseplein. It's called "High Vibes" and has a decent selection of glass bongs at reasonable prices. I also didn't want to lug it home, so this place was perfect for a week of relaxation. However, you can also find it at the online head shop. Enjoy your trip and your new buddy!