Auckland Members

Slip & Sal

Auckland Members

Post by Slip & Sal »

Going to Auckland. Any memebers PM please. or find me on the Coffeeshop direstory page my name is Simon Alderton and look for the orange Pontiac Transam. Australia. What is Auckland like for scoring?

I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Slip & Sal

Re: Auckland Members

Post by Slip & Sal »

No one?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Dude you're like the only Aussie on here, and there's barely any Kiwis in the real world, so it's a crapshoot hoping to find one on here. Maybe one that's an avid lurker is in our midst but wouldn't count on it, in any matter best of luck. I'm sure if you approach people the right way you shouldn't have too much trouble procuring some nice smoking materials in NZ
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

yeah I get that. I know there are Kiwis on here like honest Josh and others. if I wanted a I'm sure you can score, I could gave assured myself. yeah Zilk score. members around here just help each other out. I'm also far from the only Aussie on here. Hey Kid Cudi. And the rest.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I stand corrected, although I think all of your aforementioned AUS & NZ folk are dormant at best, in relation to their level of activity around here...perhaps I'm wrong, hopefully one of them will chime in then and help make your vacay as bleary eyed as possible :mrgreen: 8)
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

We're all pretty dormant around here...
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:We're all pretty dormant around here...
:D :D. :roll: :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.