Copenhagen votes to legalise marijuana

ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: Copenhagen votes to legalise marijuana

Post by ed the head »

Lion King wrote:It is very weed friendly as it is now :lol: but if it was legal it would attract far more tourists whos spending money in state owned shops giving a boost to the danish economy. win- win situation for the cannabis users and the state
I have not yet been to Copenhagen (unless you count the airport, I don't). If Christiana is a center for Copenhagen's underground cannabis, will this then change when the government establishes legal outlets? Do you think the government would establish a cannabis zone in Christiana, or elsewhere, or distribute them around?

He who tries to shine dims his own light
Lion King

Post by Lion King »

The proposal is still on its way so its diffucult so say how things will work out. The state shops or cafees has to offer highest quality products at a reasenoble prices to compete with the market in Christiania.
Bevar Christiania
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Lion King wrote:The proposal is still on its way so its diffucult so say how things will work out. The state shops or cafees has to offer highest quality products at a reasenoble prices to compete with the market in Christiania.
Pusher Street looks very different than the beautiful streets of Amsterdam. If it passes and 2 years from now all Americans are flying to Copenhagen instead of A-dam, I will pay the 20-50% markup to NOT visit Pusher Street. I'm sure I don't have all the information, but I can't see visiting a place like Christiania just to get some pot. Maybe its all well and good for locals, but as a "pot tourist" I simply want to burn some good ganja before/while doing some sight seeing.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Shells sink. Dreams float.