Israel...the land of milk & honey...and hopefully some hash

smokestaxlitenin

Israel...the land of milk & honey...and hopefully some hash

Post by smokestaxlitenin »

Heading over in June for a 4 city tour with my religious band, The Chai Lights....who's gonna hook up this old man?
Last time over in '06 got some killer solids....

Shalom!

don't panic...smoke some organic....
CannaSir

Re: Israel...the land of milk & honey...and hopefully some h

Post by CannaSir »

I have created a space for controversial discussion so that there is a place for all future politico-religious comments for those that wish to use it and respect the integrity of the rest of the forum as exclusively for discussion of weed. (I will from now on).

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=19447

Here are some links that may assist smokestaxlitenin's op:

Hash in Israel: http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-st ... srael.html

Cannabis in Israel: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/europ ... ctive.html

:)
Wash yerself up quick, babe. Star Trek's on.
smokestaxlitenin

Post by smokestaxlitenin »

Bless you 'sir".............peace & buds...peace & buds... :D
don't panic...smoke some organic....
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

smokestaxlitenin wrote:Heading over in June for a 4 city tour with my religious band, The Chai Lights....who's gonna hook up this old man?
Last time over in '06 got some killer solids....

Shalom!
Check your PMs.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

CannaSir wrote:I have created a space for controversial discussion so that there is a place for all future politico-religious comments for those that wish to use it and respect the integrity of the rest of the forum as exclusively for discussion of weed. (I will from now on).
Huh? WTF are you talking about? The man was looking for smoke in Israel (legit question here), he happened to mention he was in a religious band. So what?
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boner

Post by Boner »

geoffk wrote:
CannaSir wrote:I have created a space for controversial discussion so that there is a place for all future politico-religious comments for those that wish to use it and respect the integrity of the rest of the forum as exclusively for discussion of weed. (I will from now on).
Huh? WTF are you talking about? The man was looking for smoke in Israel (legit question here), he happened to mention he was in a religious band. So what?
This thread was a couple of pages long, Lemming cleaned it up.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Boner wrote:
geoffk wrote:
This thread was a couple of pages long, Lemming cleaned it up.
Oh, so there was some "talk" in between the first two posts? Well that makes sense. Apologies to CannaSir then.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

News flash! My posts are gone ... :roll: ..and dont remember much..since my fatty i just finished ... :x
geoffk wrote:
i remeber thinking nothing wrong whit that! was something else that didnt make me click the right way < diffrent view on something someone said! what can i say... :| if would say im sorry would come from the hart...cuz ill still stand on the fact that its WRONG of them people just like alot of other things are wrong and i have a difrrent view on them then most of you people< that i can be sorry for..and fell your forgiveness to me ;)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Adamster wrote:News flash! My posts are gone ... :roll: ..and dont remember much..since my fatty i just finished ... :x
geoffk wrote:
i remeber thinking nothing wrong whit that! was something else that didnt make me click the right way < diffrent view on something someone said! what can i say... :| if would say im sorry would come from the hart...cuz ill still stand on the fact that its WRONG of them people just like alot of other things are wrong and i have a difrrent view on them then most of you people< that i can be sorry for..and fell your forgiveness to me ;)
Adamster, I think the problem people have with you is your choice of words and not necessarily your view/opinion/belief. As far as I'm concerned, you can say what you want, however I would caution you as to how you say it. If ever there was a better example, this is one.

On topic, I hope the OP found what he/she was looking for. So close to Lebanon and their Red Hash, YUMMY.

Happy Trails,
Next...
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

weed is hard to get in israel..... around $800 for an oz.

i'm half israeli.... met some israeli friends in the dam this summer.... thats the cost they told me, if you can find it.

hash is easier to get but still not so readily.