Dutch Antilles

chilly1952

Dutch Antilles

Post by chilly1952 »

Anyone know what the story is on the Dutch Antilles. Do they have coffee shops?

Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

Sadly, no.

I once asked a Dutch coffeeshop owner if it would be possible to start a coffeeshop there (or Curacao, or Suriname, other Dutch territories/colonies, etc.) and he told me, "No, the laws are different there".

I had envisaged a coffeeshop in a tropical location. Talk about the best of all worlds on vacation. Great beachs and tokes too....but my enthusiasms quickly waned when told Ganja is verboten there!
chilly1952

Post by chilly1952 »

Just what I was thinking. Little CS on the beach. A few palm trees out front. Babes in Bakinies. Surfs up Moondoggy...

Nice dream!
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

if this was possible, I know where I would spend my holidays the next 10 years.....wow, a sunny day, a nice white beach, light blue water, chilling with my girl and some friends with a Mai Tai and a big fat spliff of something hazy :D
ahhhhh....so wonderfull
zeeshan002

Re: Dutch Antilles

Post by zeeshan002 »

I had envisaged a coffeeshop in a tropical location. Talk about the best of all worlds on vacation. Great beachs and tokes too....but my enthusiasms quickly waned when told Ganja is verboten there!
aliiii
dconstrukt

Re: Dutch Antilles

Post by dconstrukt »

i was in curaçao a couple of months ago.

think island.

part dutch

part spanish

part some mix of random shit.

but no coffeeshops.

we got some shit weed.

you CAN score some good shit but its few and far between.

there's medical schools there and lots of college students…. so they provide a great hookup if you can meet some. (my friend was meeting girls on there using tinder) so thats how we met a bunch and were able to meet up with their hookup.

but the local stuff is shit.

we be high.com has it right.