Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

beejun

Re: Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Post by beejun »

Oh my days I haven't been on this forum in over 8 years...

Regarding weed in the Tri-city (Sopot, Gdansk and Gdynia) , if you want to score you won't find it on the streets that's for sure. You got to go clubbing or to a pub and talk to people who look like they enjoy the green stuff. I go there often and I always bring my own from Belgium, when I run out we go get more from my friend's contacts. Prices vary between 30 and 50 zlotys a gram, I noticed that in the last couple of years the quality is getting decent where it used to be shit. Hash is hard to find bit in May I found some nice Afghan hash, mellow bit nice.

top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I pooped
angryman

Post by angryman »

A WARNING FOR ALL DEAR STONERS OUT THERE.
NEVER DEAL WITH A SCAMMER CALLED BIGGIE AKA GREENY AKA GREENIE AKA Local420delivery
HE'LL TALK YOU INTO SENDING HIM WU OR BTC "FOR SECURITY REASONS" AND THEN MAKE LAME EXCUSES TO MAKE YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY. OF COURSE YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM HIM EVER. MY LOSS WAS USD 250.

HIS EMAILS: haha420kush@gmail.com and local420delivery@yahoo.com
HIS WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS: +1 (571) 377-3381 AND +420 797 848 618

DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM!!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Jesus titty fucking christ, the quality of trolls has just really gone down the shitter as of late...
angryman

Post by angryman »

I was ripped off by this scammer, how come I'm a troll for simply trying to warn other people out there?